Reviews for The Psi Gene
agirlandherdog chapter 15 . 6/28
Because if you have smelt drying blood it reminds you of nothing so much as a bag of old oxidized pennies and the most well-known ingredient in pennies is copper. My dog likes to hunt down the local wildlife and leave it on my front stoop.
ImpsDream chapter 24 . 5/18
Omg no! Don't leave it hanging there! I was so skeptical to try this story but it's really interesting and you can't leave it there! Tell me you'll update soon, I'm begging you!
Aonial chapter 24 . 4/5
THIS STORY IS EPIC AND AMAZING! THE PLOT IS SO INTENSE RIGHT NOW! THIS STORY NEEDS MORE FAVOURITES AND PLEASE UPDATE 3
DarkSakura159 chapter 24 . 2/22
YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!
From the start of this story until the end, my cheeks are in pain from smiling and laughing too much. The part with Eiji seriously broke my heart and the tears didn't go away! And when you wrote about Rinko...
MY GOD! YOU'RE A GENIUS!
RYOGA IS FNALLY COMING AND THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
I have no complaints in this story. Keep up the amazing work and all the best in your life. I understand that when life decided to thow every single thing to make your world was hetic and chaotic as hell, there's little time to worry about somthing not too trivial as this fanfic.
I understand because it happened to me too.
So just relaxed and know that encouragement and help will be given if wanted. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
Can't wait for the next update
Color chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Need update. Plllleeeeaaaseeee update soon. Arghhhh i can't wait for more
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
OH YES! RYOGA IS COMING! THIS IS GLING TO BE FLIPPING AWESOME!
TheUnknownFuture chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I keep on coming back to this story. Is that weird?
Elyonne chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
I really love your story! I guess a fanfiction written by a mature person really shows in the story. Your English is fabulous- the chapter on homophones was extremely satisfying. There are so many fanfiction around with such potential in their plot but the spellings are so cringeworthy that it's painful to read. This story has a fascinating plot, fluent English, good humor (I died laughing at the dancing Atobe-monkey) and a decent bit of angst. (Just a pity that you decided not to include yaoi because Fuji makes a good addition to the Echizen family and I love thrill pair XD) Glad to come across your wonderful writing. Looking forward to the next update!
me chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
please update soon
scanlrob001 chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
please update
I've been going back to this story so much I want to read more
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
Goshhh Rinko is a total badass XD Wonder though does big brother mean Rinko's big brother or Ryoma's big brother Ryoga? I'm so curious!XD
Milana16 chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
I honestly am just re-reading parts with GP in it...no really, I'm not reading it for the 4th time in a week time... Oh, scratch it.
Also, regarding GP...at first I thought you took just another approach at the silly, happy-go-lucky Eiji, but after second time...well, I still thought that was your intention, but your Eiji refused to be simple two-dimensional char, which is great!
Also, the scene that pushed me to writing in the first place: shouting match between Gakuto and Eiji! I just couldn't help but laugh at the description of it have always thought about relationship between Oishi and Oshitari as "we have the same type of partner, so we understand each other's problems"
Anyway, have fun in real life(if that's possible to a young doctor) and write soon!
0oLucifero0 chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
Woooooow. Badass
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 24 . 5/31/2015
I'm so happy Nanjiroh woke up! And Rinko is totally awesome :) Love her protective side. I'm so glad you came back to this story. It's pretty awesome. I can't wait till the next chapter.