Reviews for It's A Family Affair
JLCH chapter 25 . 5/28/2011
LOL I love House's sense of humor.
JLCH chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
Pulling pranks on Wilson never gets old LOL!
JLCH chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
LOL House and his 50 million kids LOL
JLCH chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
ROFL at House and Cuddy's grandmother!
JustWOW chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Leslie is a bitch.
JustWOW chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
i love grandma Cuddy! for once a nice family for poor Cuddy.
lori51 chapter 25 . 12/8/2010
I enjoyed this one so much! You made me laugh so hard I cried! On to the next!
jehabib1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
“Lisa will just have to learn not to bite down so hard,” Grandma Cuddy said causing House to laugh.

omg haha go grandma!
LaiaMrk chapter 25 . 12/31/2009
Hi!

Been reading your histories in order, just finished that.

Wanted to say to you that they are great, and that your writing is really good, last oe I found it hilarious with grandma Cuddy here!

Thanks for the great work, will start next story later.

Have a great new year!
durbanchick chapter 25 . 10/24/2009
hi tvandmsuicfan,

i am new to the whole fan fiction thing...and the first story i read was yours about house and cuddy going to kansas. i love the stories so much and now i am reading them from the beginning! you are really talented! keep up the good story writing

durban chick )
Natasha Cantrell chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
I loved it! Brady was a real piece of work I thought. I felt the urge to punch him too once he called Lisa those things! I also loved how they played with the fireworks

The next story looks even better (if that's possible) and I can't wait to get started on it! Oh, and I'm so glad you're enjoying The Island! :)
Natasha Cantrell chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Great so far! Just wanted to say that :) I should be a lot farther than this in my readings but things have been a little crazy! I'm hoping that I will be caught up tonight. :)
HuntingPeace chapter 25 . 5/17/2009
I loved this story. Cuddy's family really opened up and House fit in nicely. I cannot wait to read your next story and hopefully another in the future involving the family. Good job.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved the last line, nicely written :)
Mouth2mouth chapter 25 . 5/10/2009
Awesome ending. I love the bickering that they have going on. Sorry I haven't been able to review lately, I have been getting ready for finals. Anyways really good story.:)