Reviews for Finally
Santa of Ficmas chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
What movie is this based off of? If this is an original story, it should not be on this site: the miscellaneous section is for fanfiction that has not been given its own category by the site's administrators. Check out for the site that's exclusively for original fiction.

ǽledfýr
planet p chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hi! I haven't heard anything by this artist, so I wouldn't know how it relates. Is this about the song in general, or about any television series, or just a poem inspired by this song? I'm not sure, but, whilst I did not find it sad - it was hard to relate to not having heard the song, or not having any characters to anchor it to - I still thought it was probably mostly accurate about how couples look at relationships and the end of a relationship, and one of the reasons why that happens.

This isn't to say this is a bad poem - it isn't - it just isn't my thing - though I have the same problem sometimes, when I hear a song I kind of imagine a story to it and that endears me to it more, except when I've heard the lyrics wrong and the real lyrics kill the story I made up which was so cool!

Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

Have a nice day,

- planet p
AJeff chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I love poetry. Beautiful words, sad but beautiful. Well done!

Anna