Reviews for Garnier Hospital
Joma chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Oh, come on! No sequel? Pretty please.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
aww :) this was really, really good. like, really good as in AMAZING.
Emilx311 chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to read this fic because well, POTO and hospital just seemed like two words that shouldn't go together, but after reading all your other POTO stuff I figured I'd give it a try. And I have to admit that you proved me completely wrong. You made it work, I have to say that I'm more amazed then ever! Great job xD

Emi
Kidiu chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
I must not have read very carefully, cause I still don't get what happened to him.

Anyway, awesome fic, it was really quite heartwarming and sweet. Thanks, I quite enjoyed this one )
BlackBolt chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
superb as always :)) i like this AU a lot - a very unique way to write the main characters, but you made this story as wonderful as your others ..

please do continue with your good work :)) *hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ..
gothemRIOT chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I am liking this idea. Completely new! Awesome.
Haru Kinome chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Good: Etou... there's only one way I can really think to describe this fic: delightfully adorable o I got to see sulky!Erik, kickedPuppy!Raoul, slashFangirl!Christine and superProtectiveBigBrother!Philippe. I'm really fond of all four of those characterizations, so it really made me excited. Thank you so much for that _

Ah, and in ch. 8 Raoul cried! Squee! I've been waiting so, so long to see him curled up in a ball like that, sniffling back his sobs and tears overspilling from his eyes. The descriptions of him crying really made me feel floaty. Ah, I wonder if it's normal for me to be so happy from something like that? Probably not. Ara, but that scene was even more perfect because of Erik's blatantly fail!attempt at comfort. His awkwardness is so wonderfully IC; it made me giggle. Eh, but I like anything that's not cliché or conventional. Poking a crying person with a Kleenix box is infinitely better than some sappy H/C scene.

Nyaa, but of course your brilliance doesn't end at fail!Erik. I really can't reiterate enough how magnificent their banter is. Somehow, that kind of battle of wits between them really suits them. Ah, and the whole cliché thing? Genius. Pure genius. It had me melting into piles of giggles. I felt like a giddy airhead, but I'm really grateful that I could enjoy it that much. Thank you for making me laugh :)

Oh, and I'm /very/ happy that Raoul didn't get to see Erik's face at the end. That would've been too scripted; I'm glad the bandages stayed on.

Bad: Mou, I'm so curious about Erik's situation. He's not a patient? That's great, since Raoul was breaking all kinds of doctor-patient rules, but then what is his relationship to the hospital? Christine knows more than me and that makes me pout. (Actually, typing that statement made me fall over laughing... but that's for other reasons )

Misc: I hope there will be more follow-ups to this fic in Doctor's Code? Aiyaa, but please don't feel pressured to write it! I'll take whatever I can, and gratefully. Actually, I feel like getting a, as you call it, 'supplementary' to this fic is spoiling me already. I hope I can continue to enjoy this lighthearted style of writing in that fic as well.
Oreal770 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
well its good, but that had better not be the end!

that was... quite sudden actually. HA Erik must hav bn lyk wait... did he just... YAY

woop woop

Oreal
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
So it's been a while since this was finished, though I haven't reviewed until now because I've been in Paris practically living in l'Opéra Garnier. It is honestly the most beautiful building I've ever seen. Did you know they keep honey bees on the roof and trout in the "lake"? The crazy lighting makes for bad pictures, however.

Anyway! This has been a beautiful story, and a breath of fresh air at that! It's not easy to take these characters out of their original universe, make them modern, and still make the story work. It was sweet, yet not unrealistically so. Major props. The ending did seem slightly abrupt, but if you only wanted ten chapters, I see the dilemma. Regardless, it has always been a delight to read. There is nothing that cheers me up like a good read! Thank you for the wonderful story, as always!
whatevergirl chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
Yey! Very sweet. Erik finally gave in... Go Christine! :)
HaeneEmzette chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
aw, complete already? dayyum. ah well, it was satisfying while it laster -sniffs-
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Great! As always :) I loved it so much.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
We-el, you STILL could have had it be "from birth" if you had some parents who either didn't believe in medical treatment or didn't believe in cosmetic medical procedures or perhaps held some very old-fashioned beliefs about what it "meant" and therefore not only denied him medical care but also believed him "marked by the devil" or some such. (Everyone thinks no one believes that anymore, but... well... I just have to say that everyone is sometimes wrong.) Whatever the case, it's fine either way you do it. I mean, it's not how he ended up that way that matters, is the relationship and the ending, right? (Though... in modern day most folks don't treat someone TOO badly on account of an accident or abuse, either... but again, no reason to obsess over details. It was a lovely story.

Love all your stuff. Always have, always will.
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Oh, please don't leave it here. I'm really hoping to see more soon! And I can't wait for the next chapter in "Reluctantly Willing". ;)
The Crazed Artist chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Hm, I don't know... Yes they got together, that was the whole goal in my mind but the way you did it... it seemed so unfinished. Like you said at the ending review there were many loose strands of story left and also I felt as though the actual revealing moment wasn't as developed and detailed like I expected with your writing.

The unveiling of Erik's face was kind of suppose to be the climatic moment in their relationship but it seemed that Raoul's reaction was brushed over and, even though you had the "lip" moment, other than that Raoul's physical reactions to Erik's face (ie. touching, studying ect.) and thoughts were bare or not there. You had the beginning and the ending of that scene done well but that middle part was again, bare.

Though don't take this as though I don't like the story. It was cute and creative to put them in a modern era with modern problems, but it seemed like it was hastily done at the end. Well keep on writing, maybe if you also don't feel well about this you can add a sequel, another chapter or just redo this one. Up to you of course. Well hope your doing well and keep on writing! I still enjoy your work.