Reviews for Origin
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Yes. Yes it does. There's a general theme of history repeating itself under the surface all through Danny and Vlad's interactions throughout the series, although it's most obvious in Bitter Reunions and Masters of All Time. There's also a fairly strong "screw destiny" sort of feel to the series, that just because something is supposed to be inescapable or impossible doesn't make it so. And now we find out that in trying to recreate the first failure so it hurts Jack, Vlad created his own nemesis. Ha!

Jack. In full mad-scientist "they called me mad" rant mode. You've just made my day. :)
wfea chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love this. Seriously. The irony is so thick...it's delicious! I love a huge serving of irony. I can imagine the thoughts going through Vlad's mind when he finds out that the portal is working. He probably couldn't make any sense of it. But then, when he meets Danny and finds out about Phantom, a light bulb goes off and he's like ohhhh...everything makes sense now. And then of course, Danny kicks his butt multiple times. XD Great job!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Dead pan, for the irony.

*.*
Valid User Name chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That is actually a really cool idea!
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Ohi.

You know, I like this idea. Vlad taking revenge on what happened to him in the past. I'm sure he didn't exactly expect Danny to try the portal and everything, though. Didn't take that into account, but hey. That's the cool thing, because then we get Danny Phantom. And he can go and kick Vlad's butt later on. 8D You have such an awesome flow to your writing, Frodo. I really love it.

Nice work!

Shiny-sama
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Yay late review...

:D I liked this a LOT. I think some of my favorite fanfics are those that follow canon but with little twists and turns! This definitely fits that for me. So, yes canon, but twisty canon!

Oh the irony that Vladdy used his powers to sabotage them and that by sabotaging them he brings about his own end! I love it! :D I think it's a cool idea that Vladdycakes inadvertently created his own archenemy. What was even better is that he was almost caught by Danny even BEFORE he became Phantom! Haha!

So, yes, I like this very much.

-Dizgirl
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I believe this is the best idea about the ghost portal dude, LOL it IS certanly an ironic twist of fate about Vlad.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
AB chapter 1 . 4/2/2009