Reviews for Closer
kim chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
great story!
WantJasperspeen chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
You cannot leave us hanging like this,please please please finish it?
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow! I LOVED the opening of this fanfic! It is dark, mysterious, dangerous, and HOT!

I popped over to this story after I finished "House of the Rising Sun" this morning, which I also really enjoyed.

I gotta say, though, you are in DESPERATE need of a proofreader, copy editor, beta, or whatever. Your spelling and punctuation errors (plus plain old typos) really slow readers down. It's like stepping in an unexpected pothole; the shock rather takes one out of the story for a second.

Your writing is too good for this kind of petty mistake. I'd love to see you have your stories corrected and reposted. I think they are really good. I love the theme that seems to run through them: Bella loves Edward, monstrous side and all, whether he be human or a vampire. Now that's love!

Thanks for sharing your writing talents with us!
LoveNotesAndLies chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Aw! I've had this type of shit happen to me before too. I'm not upset! I just wish you luck. I hope everything ends up alright. ): That sucks.
awesomestory1 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
OK... What should I say? Oh, I got it. This fanfic definitely keeps moving. Are the vamps Victoria, James and Laurent?
princess bride chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Excellent, excellent, excellent! please continue on with a story. I was drawn in by your story almost immediately. This is the first time I have felt compelled to review a story. Congrats on a job well well done!
mia chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
youre right, things a really getting interresting now! MORE!
midnightwish13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love!

p.s. love love love love love love love!
hdink chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Glad you're back and going to finish it! Really liked this chapter, with the window and the meadow and then the bandage.
mia chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
wow, that was long and so brilliant. I love the way you describe Esme and how she talks to edward, just like a real mom. MORE MORE MORE!
hdink chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
I can tell you're putting more detail into it and I love it...it's not too much, like some can get! I hope you get your others finished up so you can get back to this one!
jadeEyre chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Absolutely in love with this story

and btw - thank you for bringing me out from under my rock and introducing me to this song!
Foundation of Dreams chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
This was a truly amazing chapter. My favorite so far! And, I admire you for being able to crank out a 6,0 word chapter! No matter how hard I try, I can't do more than 5,0. ugh.

You're writing is just fine. A couple of little typos and grammar mistakes every here and there, but that's no biggie. Everybody does that.

So...

I can't wait until the next update, so that I can fiind out where's Edward's taking her!

This is one of the few orignal plots I've seen on here. I don't think I've ever seen one with this plotline! I love originality.

Keep up the good work!

Danibabes
Random chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I like this chapter better than the last one. In fact, I love it! Please update soon! I need to know where your taking him.
mia chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
loved it again, edward is stupid:P cant wait for the next chapter!