Reviews for The mirror cracked from side to side
kuroninja chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I wonder what is going to happen in the meeting?
MisteryMaiden chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Aww, why'd you have to stop it there and not updat efor three years! I was really getting into the story!
Snaity is Over Rated - GO NUTS chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Don't feel like signing in...

Anyways, you need to update! Really and truly! Need more!

Sanity
sesshys lover chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
i like your story alot and hope that you update it soon. i did have a question though exaclty what did happen to Harry when he was in the Snakes Den?
FanGirl2010 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
again lovely. that last line reminds me of...

Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy when roasted and taste good with ketchup... Dragonswan by Sherrilyn Kenyon...

lol
FanGirl2010 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
very nice chapter
Sanity and Katlin chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Keep going! please! need to find out more!
Please chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
please please please PLEASE continue with this story i am beginig to be desperate of what will happen, so pretty please! :D
VMLynn400488 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
really interesting. can't wait to see what happens next.
liL-niki chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
i love it thats all i can say really so please do write more its most interesting
TEDeosil chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Oh no... the end?

Please continue! It was a wonderful read, and quite entertaining - especially Pansy's antics! I felt for Harry and sympathise with his unhappiness and misfortunes, and it's quite nice to read slytherins as, well, nice for once! )

hopes for more soon,

eiri.
boredom is a crime chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
very cute and funny. i look forward to reading more, as i hope you look forward to writing more. even if you don't i would like to request that you do, i find this story quite interesting.
Miso Muchi chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Damn it! Right when you were getting to the good part, you had to go and I'm end it.
Miso Muchi chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
My friend, Dave, has a sticker on his guitar that says that dragon phrase. It still makes me laugh.
Mem chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
WoW give me someof your writing power 0_0 cant wait to read the next chapter, love it :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »