Reviews for The mirror cracked from side to side
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
well written. this was good.
perfect-piscies chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Please update soon, I really like this story and its really cute and funny _ I can't wait to see what Harry has to talk to the Malfoys and slytherins about...I will be happily waiting for any updates at all. _
Chakahlah chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
*squeels* wonderful wonderful yay!
olupotter18 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
yo this fic was lacking but i will continue to read more love when harry get a make over
AnglophileJD85 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I like this so far. I await the next chapter
ChibbiGirl13 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. My mom had a bumpersticker that said this once unfortunately it faded. This is a very intresting story
Ladytiya chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
please finish this story.
Chakahlah chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
*squees and glomps you* That was great! Well worth the wait! I loved how you used that quote. It was hilarious! What's the next quote you will use? No, don't tell me, surprise me! lol, I'm hyped up on sugar, can you tell?
mumimeanjudy chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
"Slytherins were nobody's, and were quite proud about that fact." I think you may have left out a word here. Otherwise, a fair start.
olupotter18 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
great chapter wish it was more longer cant wait 4 the next chapter bye
olupotter18 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
that was kool update more please and soon
gladiz chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I love the chapter was great, the appearance of Harry if it was a surprise, but was hurt in that way, Dumbledore has something to do
DestinyDragon chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Great new chapter!
Chakahlah chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
hehe, I like that - and I agree, but I believe that the dragon should always win XD
Chakahlah chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter. Bloody brilliant idea you had here!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »