Reviews for So Very Humerus
Joe chapter 1 . 4/20
Refreshing after the heavy angst this season
khusbu.bhikhabhai333 chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow, just wow. This is amazingly amusing and i, personally, would LOVE to see this actually in the show.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/19
Ahaha it was perfect
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
AM STILL LAUGHIN r442100000000 YEARZ LATER
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'm cracking up! This is so hysterical! Sometimes loopy Dean fics get on my nerves (because honestly, Dean just wouldn't). But yours is still in character is awesome. :D
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loopy Dean - Laughing my butt off! This was awesome!
More soon, please. Any thoughts on Loopy Sam perhpas? Or Loopy Castiel as a human?
Sahkess chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hehe, you wrote a great loopy Dean! I can hear that last line in his tone of voice, too. Well done!
Leo-firefly chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This made me laugh. And I can totally imagine deans reaction to morphine is to be super chirpy and hit on every woman he sees. I love the last line as well - such a dean thing to say.
Im not sure if you have already, but have you thought about doing a similar situation but when sams in hospital?
xx
Musicislife2727 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hahahaha very funny! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great story - stoned Dean is WAY fun!
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Loved it. SOO cute and anything with Dean beat up, bruised, hurt or sick makes me happy, loopy is a bonus! :) THanks for posting.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Absolutely loved it! Great job! :)
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOL I love this! I can so see this as canon. :)
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Good short story to read no matter what mood your in.

Definitely adding to my Favourites list.

Drugged Dean is so funny. Couldn't help but laugh out loud at the mental pictures going through my head.

The bit about Deans previous experience with morphine could be an interesting read!
Lythnia chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Teehee! Loopy Dean is adorable. Especially with the big goofy grin. It's nice to see Mr Gorgeous not being so serious all the time, especially with all the angsty Apocalytic Dean we've been getting lately. Loved this _