Reviews for Bean There, Done That
Starviking chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I really love this! It makes so much sense that DG would have a serious jelly bean ritual. And I love the idea that Cain and DG would bond while having candy. It's sweet and perfect for them.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Did you know, I got as far as DG sorting the beans by colour before I had to go get my own jellybeans before I could finish reading?

This is a cute one. Well done.
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really, really love this. I love the idea of Cain and DG getting to know each other better through a game. I love the facts they chose to share with each other. This was so wonderful!
cyar'tomad chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great little ficlet! :-D A wonderful mixture of tender, funny, and serious. I really enjoyed this - your friend Sarah might come up with crazy prompts, but you really did a wonderful job with this! Kudos!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Giggles Loved the title. I like a little humor in the titles. Grins. Write more DG/Cain. Awesome story. Loved It.
Amorissy chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OM-FREAKIN'-G, that was amazing. I LOVED IT. *grin*

Cain's "I thought you were a dream" speech was just... guh. You don't read stuff that gives you that speechless-stalled moment, but RIGHT THERE.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
really cute fic!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Yeah, the horrible pun in the title with the deliberate misspelling almost made not click on the story. I'm glad I did though, it was great.

I am wondering just how many times DG must have muttered "I need a drink" for Cain to react that way over one bottle of vodka. I know if I had been broadsided like she was in the miniseries, I would have been muttering it.