Reviews for Girl Child
BellaLove14 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
I really like it.. Keep going!
Loves books chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
This is good! I want to read more. Update soon
lepetiterose chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I've always been so intrigued by bree, I really hope you can continue with this story.

You write so well, and Bella is such a boring character, I want someone else to fall in love with our Edward,

:D
bellacitron chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
I think the akwardness in this chapter hit the nail on the head. good job. Don't forget the numbers.
bellacitron chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
When writing, it looks alot better when you actual WRITE out the number. Otherwise it just looks sloppy and lazy.

BTW you you use the word huskily alot. When I think of a person's voice ageing, I think of it as weak, and somewhat pitiful. Most usualy, writers describe someone's face, or whole entire aura (posture, energy, ect.) as aged for a certain amount of years.
bellacitron chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Where IS jacob, and why?

It's like in theater, you have to think in the mindset that the audience is stupid, and you have to lay every thing on the table, at least everything you want them to know at that very moment.

BTW its spelled:quileute
bellacitron chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
All in all, it's pretty good, but if I haden't read the sumery I wouldn't know what the hell you were talking about.

And it goes:

*TAB*"Quote," said/asked/exclaimed.
XOurNewReligionX chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Tres Tres bien. Vair vair gut. I liked Bree's bit best :D

Ugh. Braces are still giving me hell and also guess what? OUR COMPUTER BROKE! See you back at school, mein petit copain.

X
Fishy chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
again lovin it. Its fantastic. Can't wait for more
pelar chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
OMG OMG OMG!

WEREWOLF FIGHT!

ps. pleas update soon
pelar chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
just read the first chap of your fic, loved it! can't wait to rd the others
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
defintely cant wait for more;)
I'm A Sucker For The Dead chapter 5 . 4/8/2009