Reviews for The Hunt for L
Bookworm210 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
No Misa Misa WHAT ARE YOU DOING MISA NO DON'T WRITE IT
Bookworm210 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
LIGHT YOU BASTARD YOU ARE A LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Vicky chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Don't feel bad, Moonsmile, I really liked this chapter. It was awesome and L and Misa make a great pair.:) Thanks so much. God bless, Moonsmile.;)
moira33 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Seriously you led me astonished with BB
moira33 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
O liked that Misa slap the door in his face
Priceless oh and I like the fact that she is starting to like L for who really is
not a hero,idol but a human being aka Ryuzaki
moira33 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
"So L what do you think about that?" Mitsu asked full of a renewed pride seeing that his daughter publicly just insulted Kira for the sake of L. L wheeled his chair around to face the group looking rather annoyed.

"Congratulations on your daughter finding a boyfriend…He is a very lucky man… Now can we get back to more serious business? Oh I know how about finding KIRA hmm?" The task force members winched at his tone. Why did L suddenly sound so worked up?

Light and Mitsu both smacked their foreheads at L's jealousy.

L is so cute love him
moira33 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh I love this story
woodlandfairykirk chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
cute(:
Chaos-Angel666 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Your Story is sooo sweet! Could you not make an Epilog who finds about after one year or something like that? It would make my day. NO! My YEAR!
Please?

OMG! So cute!1 I loved this fic! w

So cute!

Awesome! w
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
very nice. there's hardly any decent MisaL multi chapter fics so i was elated to find one this good! I would read the next chapter and review immediately but im in the middle of class so i am being withheld from reading further due to the amazing length of you chapters. which is another thing! good story so far (except for L's OOC embarrassment, but without that where would the cuteness be?) AND long chapters! I love it! I am eager to read the next chapter TT i hope the day finishes up fast so i can read it tomorrow. Anywho, love your work and am very eager for the next chapter!

with hearts, stars, and bloody axes,

zombie2014fille
queenchesh chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
A single kick to the face.

I could imagine:

*L walks into the room, hands in pockets* "Amane-san there is a murder after you."

*Door bursts opened and a crazy guy with a knife laughs* I shall shank you alllllllllll!"

*L kicks him in the face and he falls back, dropping the knife, and landing in the front yard*

"You are under arrest."
Markus Ramikin chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
That wasn't altogether bad. Punctuation is missing in a lot of places, though. The dialogue seems a little run-on due to that.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
That was a nice story! Lulz. .p I haven't considered LxMisa until I wanted to read fanfiction of L but I didn't want LxLight so I clicked Misa. XD

I actually thought that the capture of Light was anti-climatic, but that's okay.