Reviews for Letter across time
hhp1031 chapter 51 . 3/15
I don’t know if you still follow this app, but I truly love this story. It is so well planned and well written. Everyone stays in character. It is truly a gem!
Wholives4Eva chapter 51 . 7/7/2012
I realize I a coming late to this, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your work. Not only is your dedication in completing a work this ling impressive, but your storytelling was both vivid and highly enjoyable. Thanks so much. :D
doc coffee chapter 51 . 8/28/2011
Read it for the second or third time now. Love it more every time. Thank you for writing it. Job well done!
Doc Coffee chapter 51 . 10/24/2010
Loved it!
Freefalling86 chapter 51 . 12/31/2009
Wow, I still can't believe it's done. It's so weird. Over 50 chapters, you must be exhausted, too. Well I must say, I really enjoyed this story and I'm sad to see it come to an end.

Of course, I'm really glad to see our Roomies get their Happily Ever After, yay! You did a wonderful job and I hope to read more Reela FF's from you in the future! Thanks!
Miss kg chapter 51 . 12/28/2009
I like it and I must say that I have really enjoyed reading all of it! Great work and I like the cute ending to it too. I'm glad you left the ending quite light hearted.

Well done for all your hard work and the effort that you have put into this and peicing it all together from the show. 51 chapters - that is something.

I'm not sure whether you are going to continue with ff for this but it has been an enjoyable experience reading your chosen style of writing. Nicely done! :-)
Miss kg chapter 50 . 12/23/2009
I totally loved these two chapters - it just took me so long to get round to reading them.

I loved how the letter came back from the show must go on. I also liked how they talked things out too and a proposal - lovely!

I've really enjoyed reading this fic - and the style of writing in 2nd person/ 3rd person. Well done!
Freefalling86 chapter 50 . 12/15/2009
Aww these last two chapters were so sweet!

The parts in the last chapter that I enjoyed were when Neela told Ray that she missed him so much that it felt like a part of her was missing. I also found the part where Ray took off his prosthesis and asked Neela to describe him. Very touching!

And then in this chapter when Neela told Ray that she couldn't imagine having anyone else babies besides Ray's...well...squee hehe. And then that ending! YAY! lol I have to admit I do love a little bit of drama, as long as it's not too much and everything works out good in the end but, I must say I do also like to read fluff, too. Great job and can't wait for the next one!
starryjen chapter 50 . 12/15/2009
I think this line says it all 'She’s grinning like a Cheshire cat and you know your expression mirrors hers.' This was lovely, and perfect, it completes the circle.

It took me a couple of shots at the first few lines to realise that it was written in Ray's voice (its too early in the morning for me!), but once I'd overcome that hurdle I loved it. And don't worry about the schmalz, I love it.
havocmangawip chapter 50 . 12/14/2009
This story has been so consistently good and a welcome surprise in my inbox when you update.

The characters are so in character and the OCs you have created are believable and round.

I love this. Thank you for sharing it and taking the time to craft it!
starryjen chapter 49 . 12/12/2009
Lovely chapter, and a moving way for Ray to explain waht Marissa was to him, I wasn't so sure about the last couple of chapters about what had happened between them as I couldn't quite read Ray in them, it seemed to be mostly about sex but this chapter explains it all
docrock06 chapter 48 . 12/6/2009
Great chapter as always, I can't wait for more!
Miss kg chapter 47 . 12/5/2009
Liked these last two chapters - it fills the gap with Ray through that whole period of how he was doing and what he was upto. I still have no idea where this is going...

Can't wait for more. Keep it up.
Miss kg chapter 45 . 11/29/2009
Oh - you're killing me - the suspense and angst. A great chapter and insight into how Ray is thinking and feeling. Good flashback.

I thought I knew where this was going but I have no idea as Neela seems to be so far away from his thoughts. I hope it's not raining cats and dogs for you too at the moment - prob the last thing you need.

Can't wait for the next one. ;-)
starryjen chapter 45 . 11/29/2009
I like the flashback but i am wondering what on earth is going through Neela's mind at the moment, and the fact that Ray seemed more bothered about checking that Marissa was okay, than worrying about what Neela was thinking