Reviews for Always Expect the Unexpected
Faranoy chapter 9 . 6/2
NO YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO ME!
Ultimate Slytherin 2001 chapter 12 . 4/1
Hey, please update this one soon ok
Prussen chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
You can so not do this to me. I need you to finish this story. My emotions are in turmoil at having that cliffhanger as the end and I crave more. Please, please finish this story.
Shinningstar1998 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
for a second at one point i thought you put in the dork lord
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
This story is really very good. Is it still true that you aren't abandoning it? Based on your profile it seems like you might've since there are many stories that have been updated since. (and it's been at least 2 years)

This is one of the few crossovers that I have really really liked. The growing relationship between Draco and Jacob seems very natural and yet neither of them is really out of character, koodos to you for that :) I really hope you continue this one day.
hopelessidealist chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Finally! The much awaited kiss! Don't you dare make me wait too long, because I tend to be quite a persistant nag ;)

Especaily for this story!
hopelessidealist chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
His heighness wants what he wants! burn down the tree lol
hopelessidealist chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Run Draco! RUN!
hopelessidealist chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
oooooooooooooooo
hopelessidealist chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
They do now... DUN DUN DUN! Que evil laughter and gleefu; pointing toward the supply closet!lol
hopelessidealist chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
so far so ...excellent!
WinterValentine chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
I hope you choose to update this fic. I feel as if it hasn't been updated in quite a while. so please update soon. By the way ch 11 was quite cute a good way to end the chapter. So i would really like to know what happens next so UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I hope you choose to update this at some point. I've really enjoyed it so far and it would be a pity to waste everything you've built until now. /

Envy.
Mrs. Maneki Neko chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
You ARE going to update soon... won’t you? ··· I Love the fic and i think i might actually do a public protest on so we all give you the motivation you need for updating if you don’t update... O.O I really want the next chapter... :s update! ···Mrs neko gives you puss in boots look here··· LOL
b3yondimaginations chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I hope u'll update this fic one day! Seriously! this story is awesome! what with jacob's reaction to draco, the relationship and interaction btwn draco with severus, harry etc. they're all nicely done. want to know what happens next. pity u killed off agent collier. he seems nice.