Reviews for The legend of Vaati: the lost love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
My name is Chris from Malaysia,my son dead 3 years ago due to a car accident on his way from was all that i had,i dream about him all night hoping to see or talk to him even for once because he kept appearing to my and his grandma.i saw on the internet of people testifying on how Doctor Kelvin has helped people to communicate with their late ones.I equally contacted him and guess with after the whole preparation i was able to talk to him in the dreams and he i mean my son told me that before the accident that he kept money in the shelf in his room and some was what he was trying to tell me in the dreams but he couldn't tell me until the help of doctor kelvin.I will like to share his email address on this site just in case you may need his help
Doctor james chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
testimonie

I wanted to take a minute to thank () for bring back my lost lover. I requested a 2nd Degree binding love spell and received the strengthen our relationship love spell as my free spell and within 2days Sanuel was back home with me and we are finally talking about marriage and kids! I cannot thank you enough for your spell casting services! I have already recommended you to two friends of my to you for help with their love lives!
AwstruckWriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awesome
Gameoutcast chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i loved it. it gives some insight. it lets you know that the villians arnt evil just to be evil but have logical if not irational reasoning
PlaguedByEarth chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, wow. This was just great. The only Zelda game with Vaati I've played is Four-Swords Adventures, but even after that he became one of my favorite characters. I really feel I can get into his mind in this, it was well done.

Here's my problem: The parts I should write with not much description I always try to describe, and the parts that should have description I find myself just skipping into the action. You masterfully describe just the right images and go through actions to create passion. This is something for me to learn from.
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I love it...Darn it, I have to stop reviewing my own stories!