Reviews for What if Bowser got his way?
katieat1209 chapter 1 . 8/13
There are more Mario games coming
Jkoopaling chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Thank you. YEEESSSS!
starfire2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love the hole thing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow... Original... I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I always knew that Bowser was the good guy. All these lame TV SHOWS and (ARGHHH!) movie labelled him a bad guy and a menace. When all he wanted to do is to improve toads' lives.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I liked this story because it was funny and had refference to the mario francise it was a good read.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Ahaahahahahhahahahhahaha! Oh, that was priceless! Two thumbs WAY, way up!
dannywaving chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was cute and funny, very entertaining. You added a small complexity to Bowser and Peach, creating another side to their originally flat characters. The only thing I didn't like is how long Mario and Luigi dwelled so long on their cartoon and film adaptations, and those references to yourself were not needed at all. Anyway, good work overall and hope to see more!
Yoshi99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Scarpine496 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL, this fic is hilarious. I found the mentions of the cartoons and movie quite interesting too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
not bad but im kinda annoyed cause its a bit to short even though it says a short story
jade304 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
haha XD

i always pictured the end of all the games differently...
Walkazo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I liked how Bowser was a good leader - seriously, why does everyone just assume he's a tyrant? I also liked the bit about how the cartoons and movies are nothing like the games: it's so true! However, I think you were a little too hard on Peach, and the heavy swearing seemed unnecessary.

But overall, it was great!