Reviews for you cannot be related
christinaemerald chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
i know its been years since you last updated but i love the story! and really hope you might continue it one day! :D
kisoxkiwi chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ok sorry everybody i am xxGrimmxx and i have been going to college the past few months and other things so i have not posted anything also i have lost my password and i deleted my e-mail account by accident so i have no way of accessing this account but the story is going to be rewritten and posted on this account kisoxkiwi so sorry for evrything and thank you for your patience :)
Veidrik chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is the last review I can post on this story (until a new chapter comes out *fingers crossed*) since I've already posted one for the other chapters so.. Update, pretty please? I don't really have anything good to bribe you with except some chocolate.. Ooh, and frozen blueberries, those are delicious. So what do you say to that?
Annika Kisha chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
So far I really love yourb story. I love how you made Steve so creep, he has always creeped me out, and how you captured the rest of the guy... Handsome Rob :). I can not wait to read more
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I like it so far! Please upload again soon!
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
So, what do I have to bribe you with to continue this little beauty? The italian job is one of my favorite movies, I would LOVE to see this continued. It's a nice piece.
thisisforyou chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Erm, so, "soon" means what in your world?

Like your concept, of course, but found this really REALLY hard to read because you have so many spelling, grammar and just plain lazy errors. I really think a lot more people would read this if you got a beta or at least proofread your work.

Because other than that, it's pretty good.

update... well, forget "soon", because that doesn't seem to mean anything. Update "now". Work for you?

-for you!
Veidrik chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Awwh, I'm so glad that this story has a new chapter. I've just recently got back to fanfiction and it was a treat to read this.. Kinda like grilled marshmallows..mm. Anyway, hope you update soon :D
Texascutie75103 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
really enjoying the story so far. can't wait for the next chapter :)
motherduckatschool chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Loved it!

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
arrimas chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
hey love the story, and i want more, but please write faster!
Veidrik chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Dang, i read this a couple of months back and was hoping you would update it.. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Being the stubborn person that i am, i'll not abandon hope that you will update it.. pretty please..?
Azcowgirl1992 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
loved it! can u maybe add in john's daughter in she's my favorite have alex and her tag team or something. i really hope you continue this
motherduckatschool chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
hahaha

Loved it.

keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
Keely-anne chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
really like how this is turning out! Hope you continue! :D