Reviews for Could Have Been
YDL chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Have you completely abandoned us!

Please say no!

I know it's been a long time, but these stories are gold!

#patientlywaiting : ]
M.c chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I hate you! How could you let it like this. It was such a great begining and now you let it unfinished. I hate you! :P I don't care how late it is but please please update.
Sara chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
No no nooh, don't stop there! Come back here, dammit!
Sara chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Haha, that's not how I imagined things to be when all four would meet up!
Sara chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
He told her... Oh, boy. That was not like the movie... Oh, boy.
Sara chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I'm very glad for the however short D/W-ness! But little William was hrt, but he's OK and hopefully Daniel won't wake up too soon so that he can spent some time with him... Like father son time.
Sara chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
This was a nice chapter, so that we as well as Daniel know what has being going on... But now I want Daniel to spent time with Wilhemina!
Sara chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hey, I just saw the movie the Family man for the first time, like 3 days ago! And reading this, makes it even better.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
YAY! :D I love it! :D LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D

I love this couple SO much! :D I think they are AMAZING together and I love the little family thing they got going for them in this story, which by the way, TOTALLY ROCKS! :D :D :D :D :D

I KNEW she was pregnant! :D YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D

PLEASE end this hiatus soon? PLEASE? Although I totally get it cause I've had to put all my stories on hold for the time being too :( And i hate it! :( :(

Anyway...AWESOME story and I can't wait to read more! :D

Rachel xo
everhalcyon chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
its very interesting .. but i liikee it !
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
:) :) :) AWh :) :) :)

so cute! cant wait for more, 3 x
Taylor chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
That was... weird. No offense, but very WEIRD!
raquelmina chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Well done! Youve so got the characters down! love it!
songblurd chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
alas! there's update. Glad, it's worth the long wait. Nice chapter and there's more right? ;)
arletstotle chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Wow, I can't wait to find out what it is that Willie has to tell Daniel. Please continue...