Reviews for Burning
This is great
Abnab chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
good job!
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Minachan: *blinks* That's it?

Plagnister: *snickers* Aww, what's wrong Minachan, did the story lead you on?

Minachan: *growls* Don't push you luck Plagi-kun, Minachan may just decided not to do that fanfic of SasNaru for you...

Plagnister: *gasps in horror* You wouldn't dare!

Minachan: *smirks, one fang showing* Just try Minachan. Keep up your picking and see what happens. Minachan only wanted more to the story!
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
We all want what we shouldn't, even if it is self imposed. The worst critic we have is ourselves. This fic displays that in its entirety. Love your work man.
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is amazing. I could clearly feel the tension between them and within themselves.
Slytherclaw86 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OMG I loved this fic! Its weird that even tho there's no Ivy/Rachel romance, it's still one of my favorite Ivy/Rachel fics! I guess you're just that good!

While feeling Rachel's pain, I realized this must be how Ivy feels in the books when Rachel is running around with Nick and Kisten. I don't know how she does it. But I was happy to see Ivy happy even though it was with Glenn. I think it would have been harder if it was with another chick. It also reminded me of how much Rachel (or the cock block) annoys me in the book!

I think I might have read somewhere in one of the LJ comments to this fic that there is/might be a second part to this? Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking?

BTW, I wasn't sure if I should comment here or on your LJ. Hope you read this.
fantcfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really enjoyed your story. I absolutely love the Hollows books, but I have been so frustrated by the deterioration of the Ivy/Rachel relationship. I had just concluded that if I wanted things to end as I hoped I would have to write my own ending. You have started doing it for me! I want Ivy and Rachel to end up together, but it looks like that is not going to happen. I hope you will write more.
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I spent over an hour searching for Rachel/Ivy fic that was well-written and believable before stumbling across your story. It is just what I wanted to read tonight, just perfect. Are you sure you're not Kim Harrison in disguise? You got the voices spot-on and the interaction too. My stomach tensed more and more as I read. I haven't checked to see if you've written others for this world and 'ship but I hope you have and if not, a gentle nudge to ask pretty please? You are a true talent.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
There should be a sequel.

-Kate
Llewlyen chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw you just left it like that it was great so continue where Ivy and Rachel get to gather
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
right, now I'm REALLY finding myself annoyed with Rachel... she's respecting Ivy and Glenn being together, but she's also using it as an excuse to not admit what she's feeling... but rather run away from it.

But I'm also wondering if Ivy being with Glenn, is serious or if its more of a make Rachel jealous and admit everything kind of thing... *sighs* poor Ivy...

raven
Miss. Darkmoon chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow... that was... painfully well written...

On the one hand I was like "poor Rachel!" and it was so sad how she was jealous, but happy to see Ivy happy, and at the end...

Rachel could have it all after all... she's freaked of the blood thing for some reason though, I'm getting...

Awesome fic! You've got me hooked on these two; can't wait to see more!