Reviews for Growing Up
Talvi chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautiful and hot and sweet. I especially like your writing style, it feels a bit melancholic and nostalgic and brings a sense of gentleness to the whole story. Thanks for this treat!
Vita Orlando chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Gorgeous!
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really liked this story! It was very sweet. I liked they way Misaki noticed he was growing up when he realized his usual reactions and responses to certain things likely hurt Akihiko. I also like how Akihiko cried at the end because of how much he discovered he wanted Misaki to approach/come after him and show his affection. (btw, your story was recommended to me by )
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
ah...no penetration? WHY?
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
/He cried on Misaki's shoulder then and he allows Misaki to kiss away his tears now. Misaki licks them gently, tasting their saltiness and not understanding, only wanting to heal./

This was such a beautiful line. You are quickly becoming a favorite author! :)
sweet sonia chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
wow loved it... it was really sweet :) xx
soubi202 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was... What was this?

It was beautiful! Beautifully written, beautiful story, beautiful interpretation, beautiful EVERYTHING. When you come across things like this, it's hard to believe something can be so beautiful yet not be seen in any form other than words on a screen.

Simply put: I loved it.

Oh, I have to add a quote from this story in here. "...aware of Usagi's eyes being the colour of thunderclouds" is seriously one of THE BEST ways to describe a pissed Akihiko's eyes. Yes. Definitely. It made me smile quite a bit when I read it, in fact, and I think it may have been because (and I'm pretty sure this is true when I say this) it was the first time I have ever read someone describing a character's eyes from and based on a mood that came out just so wondrously excellent.

..this seriously HAS to be one of the "suck-upish" sounding reviews I've written in quite a while. o_o (But I'm not sucking up or anything like that 'cause why would I, anyway?)

Well, I can't say much more tonight. Let's blame it all on the tiredness, and that you had me nearly - NEARLY - lost for words with this one. :]

Thanks for such an amazing read!

Sou-chan.
ImagineI chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow. You've really done these two justice! I'm always so pleased when I come across a fanfic and find an author has given these two a three dimensional persona. However, even with that beautiful realism you've caught for the both of them, you've still contrived that affectionate style of thoughts in the air and homely synchronization both Akihiko and Misaki have with each other. At first, I was a little off-put but the story being written in present tense, but once I got into it, I discovered a fluid rhythm with wonderfully unexpected and fitting words to describe situation, surroundings and the synthetic.

Bravo for weaving in the consistent, growing beat of the love between this couple. I thoroughly enjoyed looking into an excerpt of Misaki growing up.

ImagineI
Reppu chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love fics where Misaki takes control, and Usami's reaction at the end was just icing on the cake. Thanks for writing!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
this was truely amazing! Your such a good writer penguin!
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I still love this fic. No matter what.
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
aww, this was very sweet. :)
Shadow101202 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aww, Misaki made the rabbit cry. That was a refreshing change from other stories and I thank you for that.
AngelRose-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was so amazingly cute! I thought it was great to see how Misaki was, all grown up. And I love how you made him so mature! That was too cute and it was really touching. Amazing job! : )
Merely-Margaret chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
If only Misaki would actually act like that in the series. Ah well, it was an absolute awesome fic anyway!