Reviews for Second Wind
Alex chapter 8 . 4/25/2002
;_; You're not going to kill him are you? How is he gonna get out? Don't keep us in suspense! Hurry and write the next chapter!
CSakuraS chapter 8 . 4/25/2002
AAAAAAGGHH hurruhurryhurry get him OUT OF THERE!
Icka M. Chif chapter 8 . 4/25/2002
BWHAHAHAhahahahahaha!

Y'know, for having such a cheerful 'voice' in your reviews, you write some of the best creepy stuff... *grins*

The bit on Ai, Ran and guns was cool. And in Hiabara's case, probably all too nessacary... Just hope she doesn't have to use it.

Poor Conan. Severe concussions aren't fun.

It's interesting to watch how everyone is rallying around Kudo, even if he doesn't realise just how many people worry about him for one reason or another.

Thank you! ((GLOMPS!))

-ICKA! the IMP
Shimegami chapter 8 . 4/25/2002
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Keep up the great work!
Stardancer1 chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
weeeell, ya did it to me again! ?Caught me up and dropped me over the cliff,bawwaaahhaaa. oops. If you can leave there I can whine... NOOOOwwww!

oh...make that sharp cheeder with that whine
OrchidAngel chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
I love your story! (Even though the ghost part of it freaked me out earlier..._) It's so cool, you really portray the characters so well. I can't wait to read your new chapters. Keep on writing!
Anaxo chapter 7 . 4/14/2002
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." So spake Shinichi's idol Sherlock Homes in The Sign of the Four. Guess this means he'll start believing in ghost, ne? _

Time to go astral body hopping! D

- /_nn
Alex chapter 7 . 4/13/2002
O_O;; That was sort-of the last thing that I was expecting! I really enjoy surprises. Please continue ASAP!
down on luck chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
i love this story! please write more soon. what about conan seeing ran naked? i think i heard somewhere about that! please tell me what happens or at least give me the file/episode name of it! which ever is possible. both would be greatly appreciated.
Kahlii chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
Keep writing! It's really good. I love the way you write, so keep it up! The plot and story are great to! So Keep Writing!
CSakuraS chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
HURRAH! Haibara's back again, and being friendly with Ran too! WOOHOO!

I just wish Conan could get out of that box now. I'd hate to have him die like this...not pretty.
Icka M. Chif chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
Why do I suddenly have Oingo Boingo's 'Dead Man's Party' running thru my head? "Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door!" Oh, Hi Toshiro-kun! ##

Once again, a very fun and twisted chapter of a fun and twisted fic! The party in Conan's head especially! ((GLOMPS!))

Can't wait to see Conan's reaction to both Ai and KID. *evil snickering*

-ICKA! the IMP
Yume chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
O.o

ehhhhhhh?

wow, ths story is getting better by the minute! please write more.
Shimegami chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
Oh lord! There's two of 'em, and somebody get Conan out of that box! This is a terribly suspenseful chapter as well...you're killing me here! More please!
Ranma1517730129 chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
Great story! I check back every day to see what is going on. Thanks for writing an entertaining piece of fiction. Good job. I think your ideas on Shinichi's phyche is really cool. I think he would really appreciate being himself for even five seconds in a dream.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »