Reviews for Second Wind
Alex chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
;; Gosh! Every chapter of this is getting better! Please hurry up with this chapter, though! I'm anxious to know what's going to happen..
maria chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
One question- Is the janitor good or bad? Write more please!
Shimegami chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Sonoko!*

*prepares for Ground Zero*
Stardancer1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
Yes! Yes! Yes! woo hoo it is done and I like it! Good job Ysabet-kun, reads well and the rythmn and flow is smooth. Damn, you still write well. On to chapter 3...

Morgan
humaniod chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
write more! write more!
Orla chapter 2 . 1/18/2002
*Applauds* Bravo! Great follow up to the first chapter. I loved the bits with poor Conan at school and Ran & Eri going shopping - I'm curious to see if Eri does manage to get Ran into the purple dress! Looking forward to the rest of the mystery.
Sango chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
One of the best Conan fics I've read.
riderfan chapter 2 . 1/16/2002
Cool chapter! I love this anime, I wonder now with 4 or 5 dectivce kids(rin joined) how would they slove this case?

Oh please write more ok, did you ever think of giving rin/ran some gagets of her own, like a compact version of conan's dart gun?

bye
ConanKudo chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
oh yes, please do continue with this fanfiction! Can't wait to see chapter 3!
Shimegami chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
Genius! The extra-long chapter was quite a treat. _ *is happy* Oh, and I caught the references...'Destination' and 'Shounen Knife'? :-P Brilliant work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Angelwenh chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
This is great! keep writing!
riderfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
cool story,please write more chapters. Oh how about givin ran...rin some gagets of her own like a compact voice changer or something.

Cool story bye
why chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
why did you stop here?
Alex chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
; Aaa...~! This is so interesting! Please continue.
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Waaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I love it! I love this story! Keep going! *applauds*
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »