Reviews for Second Wind
KuroNite chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
*God. Most parents have fits when some guy takes their ‘little girl’ away from them; I’ll bet I’m the first one in history to nearly get killed for giving her back.*

ha thats so funny...kep writing! but plz dont make it too...romantic as in like...er...keep in pg13? no like, er...i hope u know what i mean.
Ohnoesmilk chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
SO GOD.
Ohnoesmilk chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
I love your long chapters!
Sefi Ne chapter 11 . 7/22/2007
NO! Kaitou Kid! Come baack! I will haunt you in the sequel! Or rather, fan girl squeal at random. Ahem.

I *luffed* this fic. I thought that the last part was sweet! .:insert *many* fangirl squeals here:. The whole 'window' and 'time' thing was really cool, because I adore symbolism as well. .:e-five:. Continue your awesome writing!

One *very* happy reader,

Chiaza Hou
Sefi Ne chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
*Rejoices* He's dead! But! Heiji didn't appear! *ish sad* Oh well, can't have it all, right? This was another *very* enjoyable and well written chapter.
Sefi Ne chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
I have been squealing (and freaked my siblings out), and the amount of squealing amount of luffs for fic. My throat is sore.

Kaitou Kid reveals himself... Now? Now? Next chapter!
Sefi Ne chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
*Ish totally loving you now* Heiji comes in, right? And saves the day, right? Or does Kaitou Kid do that? *Realizes that I asked this before* *insert random otaku squeal here*
Sefi Ne chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
*Gasps for breath* Whe!

You know, you're a genius. I mean it. I wouldn't have thought of half of that! *spins around in circles* This is getting better and better!
Sefi Ne chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Gah! The suspense is killing me. And, han-nin wa, ANATADESU! Would be something I *hope* my sister would say, while pointing at your pen name. But instead, she'd probably shake your hand and thank you. -_-

And in the mean time... ! .:insert otaku squeal here:. I know! Kaitou will save Kudo! .:insert a *louder* otaku squeal here:.
Sefi Ne chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Not only did you creep yourself you, you kinda scared me too. Image, reading that, picturing it, in the dead of the night, with all the lights off, the only light coming form your computer, and you have a mirror right next to it... xP And my house makes weird noises too... All in all, it was awesome!
Sefi Ne chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
You know, I was starting to think that Conan/Shinichi would get MPD from everything, before I started reading this fic. Now I'm *sure* that he'll develop MPD. xD I personally think it would've been better if Sonoko had been put to sleep with Conan's stunning wristwatch, and then comes to believe that it was all a dream, but I guess not.
Sefi Ne chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Luffs! *cackles* This is awesomeness itself!
Sefi Ne chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Squee! Truthfully, this has turned out to be better than I had expected.
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
LoL! Kudo's going to *die!* But then his fans (me included) will be playing detective and figure out who's the culprit.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Now! Onward to the next chapter!
Shadewolf7 chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
I know there's still at least one other for me to read, but I think you should continue this arc. It's great!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »