Reviews for Second Wind
Sefi Ne chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Squee! Truthfully, this has turned out to be better than I had expected.
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
LoL! Kudo's going to *die!* But then his fans (me included) will be playing detective and figure out who's the culprit.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Now! Onward to the next chapter!
Shadewolf7 chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
I know there's still at least one other for me to read, but I think you should continue this arc. It's great!
Shinju chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Well I just read the stories before these after getting amazing recommendations from both my sister and in the writings of another author (icka) she recommended to me. I didn't review... mainly because they put down here "It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer." and all I can think to say is that they are amazingly awesome. I decided however to review now for two reasons

1) Because it IS awesome

2) Because of this "Please read and review- If you don't, you are but mere fanboys." fan yes. Boy no. LOL

To be serious I wish my own Detective Conan fic would come out as nice as yours and Becky Tailweavers. so... erm.. yeah... I know this is long but I really do love your stories so far and I plan to reread them a lot. :)
katiesparks chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
I freaked out when I read what Conan found in what I will refer to as "THE BOX *dun dun DUN*" I ran into my brother's room hypervintailating and he just sort of looked at me and I was like "...the box..." and he was like "?" And then I said "Toshiro-kun was INSIDE the box..." and just because he's such a- he said "that's just what Kaitou Kid WANTED you to think!" and I just aid "SHUT UP! He's the janitor and he's NICE!" and once again he said "that's just what Kaitou Kid WANTED you to think!" And I just ended up screaming at him that Toshiro was dead and he was accusing Kaito of doing it. But either way. Great story, one of the best. Poor little Toshiro-kun. my heart goes out to him. Wherever he is! :)
Anomaly25 chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
Wow, I just came across your series of DC stories (The Window, The Longest Hour, and Second Wind)and I must say that I believe they are the best fics for the series I have ever read. I have been following the anime for a long time, and have actually thought to myself- "okay, Conan not telling Ran the truth is getting a bit old" and "I wonder how Ran would react being turned into a child- it would solve their problem at least" and this story explained just that.

I found all their reactions were perfectly in character- down to how she adjusted to being small and how her parent's reacted. I also liked the inclusion of Kaito Kid and the fact that Toshiro was a ghost of a murder victim all along.

I also love your descriptions- quite vivid. I was on the edge of my chair during the chapter in the school with the madman.

I also thought that the dream world/conscience of the man characters was creative and realistic, to say the least. Plus, Haibara's personality was flawless and undeniably her. You must know a lot about science/medicine to know all that kind of stuff.

All in all, quite an original piece that was a really fun for writing it, and if you ever do a sequal, I will be sure to read it. :)
Fyliwion chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
*blinks* Do you know how surreal it is to reread something and actually understand whats going on? XD Esepcially when you had no idea who Kaito was at the time and it was Windfall that made you go "wah? whose this theif that just stole my attention away from the detective?" ;; Honstly I still love the story- I love all the little quirks too XD like the mention of shonen sunday and all the little clues in there that leave you hanging _ Really an excelelnt fic and even better the second time through! Had to leave another review and since its letting me I'm assuming I haven't for this chap XD
Basser chapter 10 . 9/28/2006
THAT WAS SO SUSPENSFUL IT -HURT-.

Seriously I just sat here in my chair having little shock-seizures for wonder of what the HELL could POSSIBLY happen next. And every time a new thing happened I'd just squeal. (I think I get WAY too far into suspense stories. :P) Freaking awesome. I can't wait to go on to the epilogue now. And you have no idea how glad I am that I stumbled upon this story after you'd finished it! I think I'd have died if I had to wait for each one of those cliffhangers to be resolved. :O

Also, the prelude to this (now that I look at it) was the -very first- Detective Conan fanfiction I ever read, way back in the first days of Case Closed! (Hard to believe but that's almost six years ago now. :O) Crazy shit!

So yeah. Excellent story in EVERY way. I'm totally psyched for the epilogue AND the sequel! (Damn but it's nice to find a storyline that's DONE for once!)

Love!

~basser
luna nuova chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
you're wonderful.
Yukirei-chan chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
I love the sort of ghostly plot you used...I feel like you've given life to the characters, everything was described nicely for my imagination to make a picture out of it...

Great JOB!
Elena chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Thanks for the fic, I guess...I really liked it! What you said in the end of the epilogue is something I -was- wondering about during the story, I think you managed to include some great symbolism. Oh, and I loved the "Kaitou Kid humor" you put in there as well... *snickering* gotta love the Phantom Thief!
Anne-Sophie chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Hey. really well written story. sorry about my mistaces, but I'm from Germany and not the best in englishP

Well, you're from America? You used "gray" instead of "grey" what made me wonder*smile*

I love your idea. Ran becomes a child again too, but isn't there a little mistace in your mind, I think.

'Cause if Ai has got a second pil of the poison, she must be able to find an anti-poison, am I right?

O.K. good luck for future a.s.o. D

anne
Belen chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
I TOTALLY LOVED UR FANFIC! OMG... UR SUCH A GREAT WRITERR! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHICA! ONCE AGAIN.. I LOVED IT! MUCH LUCK TO YOU!
Wren Truesong chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
I absolutely -adored- every particle of this story-especially all the bits with Toshiro-kun and the Dream Park-but this line is my favourite.

Quietly Conan began to swear under his breath. His older self listened resignedly fora few moments until he ran out of steam, then helpfully added a few phrases he had forgotten.

Toshiro-kun! WAI!

He glanced sideways at Rin, watching the lights play over the softened child-roundness of her face. Had she been that pretty the first time around? He didn’t think so (or if she had, he hadn’t noticed, little idiot that he had been)… ten years of experience lent a depth to her eyes deeper than any jewel’s.

I *adore* how you've taken shameless advantage of this opportunity to write the -four- of them interacting. Brava, brava, bravissima! (Er. Is that the right conjugation? Nihongo is more my bag...)

“Sure… I mean, when I was in that damned box I wished I was doing all sorts of something elses, up to and including explaining my watch-darts to the Amazing Sleeping Kogoro, which says a lot about how desperate I was right then. Is that what you mean?”

*nervous giggling*

While it occurs to me-the 'Or a Master Thief, perhaps' line probably made it so-I worship and adore your having Kaito in this. I cursed a blue -streak- when you made him turn away from the door-he was so *close!* But better this way, I suppose, that Toshiro-kun could get his revenge.

Hee! I love that Toshiro got to give them the coins.
KumoriKage chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
one problem is that if Ran goes missing for too long Sonoko is going to go after her as her family is EXTREMELY rich...
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »