Reviews for Cold Stare
SeclusiveMana chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I'm so sorry to hear that, I read all of her stories and I can say that myself and my friends are really upset about this. I hope that things will look up for you and your family, your sister's stories helped me start writing again. You'll be on my mind and in our prayers.
MisakaMisaka0202 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I'm so sorry for your loss! *bursts out crying* Your sister's stories are amazing! I'm praying for you, your family, and your sister! I would give you a hug if I could!
Kailen320Mokona-chanchibi chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I am sorry for your lost. I hope she is happy where she is right now...
Gabby1234 chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Awe, this is such a sweet story. But Zelos needs to calm down. Emil loves him with all his heart and he shouldn't get jealous

Love it! Can't wait to see more
Death's Last Wish chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I love this Are you ever going to post another chapter or is this finished? Please post another chappie. Please
MomoSenpai8907 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
aw you really need to update i wanna know what happens (pouts and cries)
Gabby1234 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
... I wonder what selos would say if she saw what Zelos was doing.

This is a cool chapter though. AND TAKE THAT ZELOS. RIght in the stomach.
Gabby1234 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
COOL! Sounds cool so far. can't wait to read more.
Suzume-Kage chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Aww Update soon please xD
Ranchdressing chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Wow, it's like Zelos is bipolor or something lol. But he's still awesome.

In my opinion, two months isn't really too short to fall in love. I mean, he hasn't seen Zelos since then right? And like they say, distance makes love stronger!
Ranchdressing chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
So the Great Zelos Wilder got the fire-y Ratatosk to blush! This one's going in the books! Whoo!

But Zelos certainly knows how to make an claim, huh? Heh heh. My fangirl senses are stiring! I can't wait for your next chapter!