Reviews for A Sea of Shadows
lisasitenta chapter 34 . 4/13
Ahhhhhhhhh wat an amzing story u had my hear racing when u killed zuko I cried like for real and when he was back again I almost finted lol the grammer was good I could follow through everything u. Took time to develop their love am soo in love with this story best zutara I have read ever good work
EpicFandomsAreMyLife chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Lol... Aang could never be like my Zuzu! He's just to much of a kid for that! He's like a kid brother who's always in a good mood! And Zuko is like the brooding bad boy who keeps everything bottled up til he explodes! (Classic FireBender!)
EpicFandomsAreMyLife chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Ah... classic old riddle-speaking Iroh!
glasses-chan chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
The ending was sooo beautiful.
Quirkista chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Amazing chapter! You have a real gift! :)
Olivia-Ivy chapter 34 . 3/24/2013
OMG! I HAVE READ PRETTY MUCH EVERY ZUTARA STORY AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST 1 YET!
Olivia-Ivy chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
i loved it! im just glad someone FINALLY did a wedding scene. like 76% of the zutara stories on this site leave it out! it was beautiful and i wish it were real!
Olivia-Ivy chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
ok when u killed off zuko it LITERALLY STOPPEDN THE HEART OF EVERY ZUTARIAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! (MORE THAN 7/8 OF THE FANDOM)! DON'T PULL SH*T LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I WILL KILL U OFF!

[P.S. Hahahahahahahaha! jk jk ur cool! im just a hard-core fan-girl!]
Olivia-Ivy chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
ok so no offense to kataangs but EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
if zuko had said that i would be doing a happy dance but with aang . . . i don't know.
lollovable chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
I loved this story! xD
Thatawkwardday chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
AHH! To cute! Loved it! Good job!
dinozur chapter 34 . 7/20/2012
This should have been the plot of the series :))) Amazing! I cried at the end! I admit that this is the best piece I have ever read in my whole life! Go write more! 3 3 3 love the story
so-and-so13 chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
Hello there,

It doesn't really apply anymore since you've completed the story, but begging for reviews is kind of pathetic. I'm *not* saying this to be mean, it's just that seeing that kind of thing from a clearly talented author is annoying.

Your reviews will come! You've got great writing style, a lot of tension in your plot, and good ideas; you don't need to beg.

I find nothing wrong with your story, your grammar is pretty clean and things flow nicely, it's just that irritating little tidbit about holding chapters hostage lingering at the end of each page that nearly ruins it for me. Your stories would be much better without that :)

Thanks for a great read!
bookworm1519 chapter 34 . 7/11/2012
This was such a beautiful story! and I enjoyed it emmensly xx
bookworm1519 chapter 30 . 7/11/2012