Reviews for The Rebellion
Paige is an ass.
This is insanity! Do you really think a boy who basically lived through the apocalypse, watched both his parents die, and suffered through his evil brother's torment would be so childish to be a "rebellious teenager" just because he happens to be 16? He has bigger issues than making a stupid point to his parents.

And yes, his parents are being ridiculous! They are wasting precious time to "save" someone who doesn't need saving. Wyatt needs saving. Chris doesn't. Chris has already lived through hell, he seems to know what he is risking and why he is risking it and besides, someone who had to go though everything he had to go through deserves to make his own discussions. Leo and Piper seemed to be missing the whole, the world will go to hell in a hand basket and Chris will have a front row seat if he doesn't stop Wyatt.

If they want to keep Chris safe then they should be doing everything they can to keep Wyatt from turning evil, not pay mommy and daddy to someone who doesn't need them to. It really does seem like they are on a power trip or else they are just the most illogical people ever who can't see reason! They are acting like children.

Chris threw a tantrum and tried to manipulate people into doing what he wanted? What are Leo and Piper doing? They are definitely not acting like the adults they claim to be.
i just don't get why Piper and Leo are trying to have a relationship with future Chris. I mean, the relationship with that specific person will not last. If they change the future that Chris will not exist, if this Chris dies his existence will not be terminated since baby Chris is still alive. The way to keep Chris safe is to figure out how to save Wyatt as quickly as possible but Piper and Leo seem to be interfering with that.
I get the parental need to protect your kid, but the way their acting could mess up the plan to save Wyatt, therefore condemning Chris to live through a horrible future where both his parents die and his brother is the tormentor of the univers. It seems like they are allowing their feelings to cloud their judgment while Chris is the most clear thinking person there.
Reilly chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Needed more spanking
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hey I'm reading this again because this hole story was amasing. I would give you a high five and some jelly beans if you were in ak or at lest of jelly beans ...were is my jelly beans?
cjstar01 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
The end right? Nice story:-)
cjstar01 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
It took you 8 ch. Just to get to the spanking
cjstar01 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
What!? My mother would have slaped me.
cjstar01 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
He is deep! Wow It's about to be 6:00am and I have not went to is how alsome this is.:-)
cjstar01 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Is he rebelling agstin his parents.
cjstar01 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Omg were is this spanking you keep talking about?!
cjstar01 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
He's gets of the hoock,well for now. But I can't do stuff when I want and were I want it. But t's getting intresting.
cjstar01 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Dun dun dunnn!
halliwelllover chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
amazing story! but update soon please!
Torgetta chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
The humor in this story was fantastic. Thank-you
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »