Reviews for The Rebellion
wandamarie chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
nice ending hope you do more of the univors
wandamarie chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
oh my poor Chris he did get what he earned
wandamarie chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
oh my that was the wrong move on his part
wandamarie chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
oh my getting good
wandamarie chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
oh my he is asking for a spanking
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
great start
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Paige is an ass.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
This is insanity! Do you really think a boy who basically lived through the apocalypse, watched both his parents die, and suffered through his evil brother's torment would be so childish to be a "rebellious teenager" just because he happens to be 16? He has bigger issues than making a stupid point to his parents.

And yes, his parents are being ridiculous! They are wasting precious time to "save" someone who doesn't need saving. Wyatt needs saving. Chris doesn't. Chris has already lived through hell, he seems to know what he is risking and why he is risking it and besides, someone who had to go though everything he had to go through deserves to make his own discussions. Leo and Piper seemed to be missing the whole, the world will go to hell in a hand basket and Chris will have a front row seat if he doesn't stop Wyatt.

If they want to keep Chris safe then they should be doing everything they can to keep Wyatt from turning evil, not pay mommy and daddy to someone who doesn't need them to. It really does seem like they are on a power trip or else they are just the most illogical people ever who can't see reason! They are acting like children.

Chris threw a tantrum and tried to manipulate people into doing what he wanted? What are Leo and Piper doing? They are definitely not acting like the adults they claim to be.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
i just don't get why Piper and Leo are trying to have a relationship with future Chris. I mean, the relationship with that specific person will not last. If they change the future that Chris will not exist, if this Chris dies his existence will not be terminated since baby Chris is still alive. The way to keep Chris safe is to figure out how to save Wyatt as quickly as possible but Piper and Leo seem to be interfering with that.
I get the parental need to protect your kid, but the way their acting could mess up the plan to save Wyatt, therefore condemning Chris to live through a horrible future where both his parents die and his brother is the tormentor of the univers. It seems like they are allowing their feelings to cloud their judgment while Chris is the most clear thinking person there.
Reilly chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Needed more spanking
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hey I'm reading this again because this hole story was amasing. I would give you a high five and some jelly beans if you were in ak or at lest of jelly beans ...were is my jelly beans?
cjstar01 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
The end right? Nice story:-)