Reviews for A Prelude To A Confession
mutemuia chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
A mí también me engañaste. :-)
Siempre he considerado a Hikaru como un verdadero rival para Ren. Kyoko está cómoda en su compañía. Tiene un pasado limpio de problemas con él y jamás le ha causado dolor o enojo.
Si Hikaru alguna vez se lanzara ¿quién sabe lo que ella podría contestarle?
Gracias!
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That was adorable!
YAY, Hikaru is there.
justafakeme chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh god I loved it, I did not see that coming!
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Exelent , at first I thoug it was Reb but then got suspiscious . Good job , I loved it !
lazyass out !
Hopeful Helper chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Actually, Hikaru is one year older than Ren according to a note by the author. That would make him five years older than Kyoko. Great story despite that though. Age is just a number and time is an illusion.
Hope
AiSherryChan chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
LOL! I was fooled. I totally thought that it's Ren in the beginning.. XD
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
moooaahhhh -.- you totally got me
:D

that was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
...why is Ren in the scene where Kyoko-chan is with the vending machine? wouldn't it have been-oh. I was right.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I can't see this happening with Hikaru unless they met BEFORE Sho broke her, but they met after - so I can't see it happening. Like the others said, it seemed like it was from Ren's viewpoint because she really did go to him for everything. But I'll be honest, Ren would still have the advantage pre-Sho drama because he DID have a history with her even if she doesn't know it.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love the twist, I assumed it was ren and now I have to read it again :)
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Lovely writing! I adore Skip Beat (manga, anime and live drama) and it is nice to see someone with talent actually do them justice. I personally think they are very complicated people and it would be hard to get all of the nuances of their personalities correct. That said, I am looking forward to reading another one of your (much longer) stories!
shizuhoe chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Haha omg, this was great! You totally had me fooled. I actually like this pairing. This was definitely well-written and entertaining.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
You know, I'm in the belief that if Kyoko was still her sweet self from the begining of the manga pre-trauma she and Hikaru would really REALLY work. And then Ren would be a close friend/brother role. But, really with who she is NOW, Hikaru makes a better friend. Maybe a first boyfriend but not someone she'd end up with.
SednaLunaclar chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
OMG, You're really good at these endings, I totally didn't see this coming either :D:D
no name chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow that was good!edit2 is true but at first i really thought it was Ren and then bam it was Hikaru! real good.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »