Reviews for Things to Hate About Love
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
well things got weird there
TrustYourPartner chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Ok, so it's reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally good, but the 1 problem is that u haven't updated this story since '09. can u finish it, pleeeeeeeaaassee! i really hate cliffhangers so can u finish it? thank u :)
Hazon chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
DEFinitely Sora.

Pure gold. This is turning quite funny with all the subtle coincidences, etc.

What next, Yuffie setting the two up. And they are forced to attend on a blind date.

Imagine the things possible.
angel chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
:( you havent updated in forever (which for me is like a month)

im guessing her date is either Riku or Tidus, well whoever got Riku to do the bet thing
angel chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
T_T, why do ppl have to be mean with cliffhangers? *sniffs* its just not fair...
TinaalovesMints chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
0oh!

Come on! you gotta update pwease!

I'm begging!

xD
mattjesse chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I'm getting impatient. And if you want another Dirty Disney Demonstration, then consider this. During the song "Never Had a Friend Like Me", notice where Aladdin's left hand is after the 3 girls Genie poof up disappear. I can't believe I just typed that. I notice the weirdest things. And now the completely random question of the day: If God were a woman, wouldn't God be called Goddess?
mattjesse chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
When are those two gonna get together? And that thing about Rachel and Shrek reminded me of this 2-year-old I once knew named Cameron. All the time, he would just say something like "gueagjueajgoeaShrek!" out of nowhere. It was hilarious! (Sigh) I miss that kid.
1wingedangelX chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
I think the date's with Riku! lolz please update soon!
Star-and-Phantom chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Kairi said a cuss word(a very mild one I should say) around a kid.
MagixSxientixt24 chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Nice! Like this chapter. xD Update soon!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
UWE HE HE, FUNNY STORY, LOVED IT, MY GUESS IS THAT IT WILL BE AXEL,
Star-and-Phantom chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
When you gonna update cause I have this story on alert.
T3rran chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Like it. Especially the line 'Stupid Freshman, think they own the school...'. I like this story so far.
iluvkingdomheartz chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
aw and they were just starting to get along