Reviews for Darn, It Was Just a Dream
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Nice one. I was starting getting to get a bit confused when each happening continued to be a dream. I got a bit suspicious when she actually really did woke up, haha. Very good one-shot.
Girltech101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Brilliancy. Perfectness. Impeccable. Outstanding

Short. But some of the best stuff i've seen on this site. Characters were spot on. Not cheesy. But cheesy enough. Perfect descriptions and the way it flowed. Just...perfect :)

I love how they didn't end up together in the end. Its like in EVERY story chad and sonny always are forced together and the cheesyness is just cramped and too much for my like. Its sometimes best when they dont get together just yet. And you made it all perfect by implying on how they will get together in the future. And how its all ok that they arnt together now. I love you for that.
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
cute
Smiley Face chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
the dream sequence was awesome!

every time, i was like, ohh now shes awake.

and then BAM. she wasnt.

your amazing! loveed this storrryyyyyy
girlwithagutair8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOVED IT
kel chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
you should write another chapter it was really good! you could talk about the awards! please write more chapters! this story was really good!
SparklingPC chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOVE IT
We're Already Married chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was awesome! And not confusing it all!

Threw me through a loop the last time they woke up! What a surprise!

Hurry up and finish your other stories so we can read the rest of this!

Nice!
ConfusifyingCristy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
As much as I thought this was cute, and funny, but if this were happening to me, chad or no chad, I would be screaming my brains out on how freaked out that i would be. this is funny.
useofnot chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It was a little confusing for me,anyway I still thought it was great!rReally Chadtastic!
Klutzy-But-Cute chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow you really need to continue this
CinaBina chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
great story, i rly enjoyed readin it
Amy-Katherine914 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great story but it's subconscious not self-conscious. Self-conscious means that you don't like a certain something about yourself. Subconscious is something that you do or think about without knowing, such as breathing or walking- you don't really have to think about, it comes natural. Anywhoo, great story, update soon!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
loved it more more update soon!
ride2night chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh wow you really have to continue this! I really wanna see them realize everything! Please pretty please with a cookie on top?_

L