Reviews for The Life and Times of ToraChan
SanglanteAlouette chapter 1 . 8/15
Tora's point of view ! That's a great idea !
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 7/28
Love Tora-cha!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/13
I love this story! I too have a cat, and while she is not as bad as Tora. She is a hand full! :D
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh God. The conspiracy theories won't leave me now. WHYYYY
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is a bit scary, given how much I want to just pretend this is secretly canon. My views on Tora are now quite a bit different.
CrimsonGodmode chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Meds did it...
erik chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
A brilliant idea, and a great read.
MysteryMaiden chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
oh my fucking god this is almost exactly what i was begining to think was happening with the cat(Tora) that is alway in every fucking manga that has newbies.
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
XD Cat spy! X3

You really think outside the box often, don't you? You have such unique takes on the characters. Glad to have someone out here who could give us more linear people further insights on normally overlooked characters.

I wish I could have a cat. My ex-classmate sometimes told me about her cat's, Snowbell, antics. I don't recall much of those, but I do believe that Snowbell could somehow be related to dear Tora-chan, if she was actually alive in this world.

Based on what I could remember regarding my ex-best friend's cat and my aunt's cats, I guess that almost all cats are in some way psychotic, and they could effect humans to act just as psychotic. Or maybe it's vice-versa? o
Firelover92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That describes cats perfectly! Great job on the one-shot.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
uum, right
The High Demon Lord chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
very funny.

I really liked it.

i appreciate how it was down from tora's point of view.

It was written quite well.
Psycoticat chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I highly enjoyed this story. I myself am a cat owner. And they do have their own unique personalities.

Ah the wonders of kitty prozac. At least it wasn't kitty vicadin(sp?).
Wolfman chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
No wonder all Konoha-nin hate that damned furball...