Reviews for The Life and Times of ToraChan
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh God. The conspiracy theories won't leave me now. WHYYYY
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is a bit scary, given how much I want to just pretend this is secretly canon. My views on Tora are now quite a bit different.
bleach102 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
yes cats are good at judging a person personalities
CrimsonGodmode chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Meds did it...
erik chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
A brilliant idea, and a great read.
MysteryMaiden chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
oh my fucking god this is almost exactly what i was begining to think was happening with the cat(Tora) that is alway in every fucking manga that has newbies.
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
XD Cat spy! X3

You really think outside the box often, don't you? You have such unique takes on the characters. Glad to have someone out here who could give us more linear people further insights on normally overlooked characters.

I wish I could have a cat. My ex-classmate sometimes told me about her cat's, Snowbell, antics. I don't recall much of those, but I do believe that Snowbell could somehow be related to dear Tora-chan, if she was actually alive in this world.

Based on what I could remember regarding my ex-best friend's cat and my aunt's cats, I guess that almost all cats are in some way psychotic, and they could effect humans to act just as psychotic. Or maybe it's vice-versa? o
Firelover92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That describes cats perfectly! Great job on the one-shot.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
uum, right
The High Demon Lord chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
very funny.

I really liked it.

i appreciate how it was down from tora's point of view.

It was written quite well.
Psycoticat chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I highly enjoyed this story. I myself am a cat owner. And they do have their own unique personalities.

Ah the wonders of kitty prozac. At least it wasn't kitty vicadin(sp?).
Wolfman chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
No wonder all Konoha-nin hate that damned furball...
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
thats what a water bottle is for but the last works too lol good luck with your own cat and i would love to see Tora-chans review of Narutos little Gang lol
jbjewel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Loved the story. As a fellow owner of a psycho cat, Tora is one of my favorites. Although my cat doesn't go after me. She just beats dogs up. Don't ask! Good luck with your cat.
Volleys-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I love this! Tora is one of the characters that no one seems to understand, but the role you give her makes it clear why she always needs to be caught. She's evaluating them! I love it!

Good work!

Maybe you should do one about Konohamaru's team!

Ja Ne