Reviews for Welcome to Delirium
theredrobin chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh. :( The idea that Alaska used her dying breath come up with some last words if only for Pudge's sake really got to me. Well done.
tonks90210 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aw thats how i wana think she was thinking when she died too
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really liked this! I like how she came up with the last words for Pudge - I went a different way with that one, but I like what you did
Pheobe Floros chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i like it ALOT. but im wondering; wasnt the great perhaps pudge's deal? did he tell alaska about it?
Julieanne-Arc chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I f*cking loved this. It felt so real, so emotional.

I could totally see it fitting in with the book.

Yeah.. can't say much more really.. just amazing.

Thanks for writing this.
Gynni chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
thankyou so much for posting this;

ever since i completed looking for alaska i've been trying to get it out of my mind but i just couldn't - it's so captureing and leaves so many questions unanswered. this could definitely have been Alaskas last minutes in life (well, exept the fact that she's fictional). i love miles and i definitely think this end would have been truly fair to him. though shouldn't she think of jake, chips, takumi, or atleast her dad in her last minutes, too? i don't know but the fact that miles was the only alive human being she thought of before she died seems slightly naive (still a fair end for the alaska/miles shippers ;)).

still, i think this story is great, it gives realistic answers to most of our questions, and still you've captured an artistic side to it with the "memory" (did you mean it like a real memory? it seems rather unrealistic that she would have thought of the labyrinth before she read the book.. as long as there were no labyrinth there, wich there might've been?), I really like how it becomes the main theme trough her life. over all, alaskas language and personality in your story is just great :)
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I got so excited when I saw you wrote a story for Alaska! I totally love it, you captured Alaska so well-I especially love the flashback and when she's talking to her mom (well, not literally talking, but "Thinking" to...i guess). It's interesting the way you made it that alaska thought the cop car and everything was like a sign...hadn't thought of it that way. and that sentence at the end (was that the one i suggested? i can't remember) fits really perfectly, it was a perfect place to end. great job!
mollywolly chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I've always wondered what her last words would have been.

Good choice, great one-shot. )