Reviews for My Heart Forever Lies in London
Absolutely love the story just hated your use of the word retard. Don't use it please because My sister is disabled and it made me very upset and uncomfortable. But it was still a lovely story so good job
KiwiAndProud chapter 1 . 3/27
This whole wedding thing reminds me of 27 Dresses
Tudalu chapter 1 . 2/4
I would just like to tell you how much I loved this story and how well it was written it was a honour to read it.
Tudalu chapter 27 . 1/6
I absolutely loved your story it warmed my heart and made me laugh thank you so much for writing it. I think you should write more However reading this makes me rather sad about all the good characters that died during the books.
iWantFloor600 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
And I'd also like to say that this is is my FAVORITE fanfic about Victore and Teddy ever. It's well written, clever, and the characters are interesting. Thank you for writing it.
iWantFloor600 chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
GOODNES GRACIOUS THERE'S SO MANY WEDDINGS. JESUS, TEDDY, VICTOIRE, JUST KISS ALREADY!
hanifboli5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
d ç
arwen chapter 27 . 4/28/2016
hi,
i enjoyed this so much it was really entertaining and I love how you managed to keep it going so long because most short stories just don't fill me up. You're character development was great and i love how you handled them discovering their undying love to each other and wot-not. I also found it funny that your name's Elaine just like the character, i hope you find your James equivalent.
Zoe33322 chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
While I'm pretty sure I reviewed after the first time I read this, I couldn't help but say how wonderful it is again, with tears of happiness streaming down my face. Thank you for all the feels.
-Z-
ladymarinette chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
Oh my god this is my new favorite fanfic thank you so much ️️️ It's so beautiful and it made me love these next gen characters even more than I already did and I love your OCs they're so perfect I wish they were all real! Thanks again! I hope you never stop writing, you're fantastic at it
uk chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Hi healthcare and education are free in the UK unless you really want to go private, so health insurance isn't really a thing here. Just so you know for the future.
BoilerKate chapter 27 . 2/1/2015
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Cam579 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love this fanfic it is amazing like all the others. In a way this like a good book as you can read it again and again and still enjoy it. On another note I was estatic when i realised you where writing again it literally made my day. Please update mr and mrs black as i need to know what happens next. You have really truly inspired me

Morrigan
Whiterose788 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I just wanted to say how much this story means to me. I honestly never cease to think of this as my favorite VictoirexTeddy fanfiction, and I have read almost every one. The characters are great, and I just love the story plot. You have even inspired me to try and write Victoire and Teddy stuff, but mine isn't as good as yours, that's for sure. I really really really like it, and it is such a great story that I had to tell you that. I actually read it when I was a guest, and now that I have an account, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I also loved the title, it drew me in, but didn't give too much away. I always look at the title to a story, and many authors don't have good ones (including myself), so how do you come up with such great titles? Anyways, I love this work so much!
I hope that you become an author someday because you have such a talent!
JessamynSky chapter 24 . 7/9/2014