Reviews for Ordinary
Bookworm11114 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really really really really captivating
Hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
The ending almost brought me to tears! It was so sweet and sad when Roxas had to leave Namine!
Sho Eisel chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awww, I can't beeive something so adorable exists! It was seriously perfectly fluffy and once again, you described Namine's emotions perfectly. I love it! And I loved it when Namine said : "He looks better in white, anyway." It was just adorable, instant favorite :)
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh wow. Utterly amazing. I love how you incorporated the storyline of the KH games into this story. The ending was so heartbreaking and good that I feel like I'm about to cry. Poor Namine... Wonderful love story. Please keep up the good work!
suteki ne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OH MY TERRANORT .

This story was utterly AMAZING. And I'm not even a Roxas/Namine supporter... until now :)

You've written the story so perfectly- I love it so much~! Seriously; this is the cutest oneshot I've ever read!

You're such a talented writer :3

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to add Roxas/Namine on my OTP list ;O
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Anonymously No Longer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was something I would like to read again and again... really I mean it, tough it lacks the progress I still consider it a truly nice story... keep it up
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww! This was really cute. I loved how they became close and closer and it actually portrayed scene from the actual game that had been adapted to fit this story! Nice work! More like this? :)
rayziedayzie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
You... are the epitome of insanity.

The good kind.

This was such a perfect story, I LOVE writers who can capture a long, very detailed story in so few words; the exact, PERFECT words that touch your heart.

G'AW :3

You're so inspiring.

I love you :D
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh! I love the ending! X3 I really wish they had Roxas and Namine give that little laugh in the original too. It's so adorable. XD

I laughed when Roxas said that a witch is an old hag with warts and a long nose. So blunt and innocent! Think Roxas has been in Halloween Town a little too much.

Smiled when Roxas said Namine was an angel. They really are a little hard to see sometimes, especially Namine. X3

"He was always an idiot." That line was all Axel.

Aha, thanks for writing this. It's a nice break for reading tons of tragedy/angst RokuNami fics. Thanks again! 8)
Tetsui chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yet another work of art.
AAK13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
AW Idiotiique! it's very romantic... *crying*

I love how roxas call namine an angel! AW! it's cute!

poor namine when roxas leaving her. And I can felt her feelings. It's hurt so much when the boy you love forgetting you... :(

I love the moment where roxas and namine reunited again. It's the best namixas moment in KH2 beside in white room moment

I don't know what to say, but every you write namixas story is always CUTE! I absolutely love it!

ps : sorry for my lateness (again) :b
2kaon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful, it is.

Really.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was amazing. I'm not kidding you.

Words cannot even DESCRIBE how much I love this.

This was... wow. One of THE sweetest and saddest one-shots I have read so far on (and I've read a LOT of stories)

You gave the Roxas/Namine pairing a whole new justice, seriously.

It was just so romantic and just absolutely adorable, that if I ever died after reading this fic, I would die of HAPPINESS X3

Now if only THIS was part of the Canon I would definitely be happy... xD

Anyways yeah, this was just wonderful :3 Thank you so much for making this :]
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Okay, I'm finally going to review this thing that I totally didn't know existed! Sorry if I didn't notice it before! DX But I'm glad you told me about it! D

Okay, where should I start...?

Ah, poor Namine, always a prisoner and hostage to the evil Organization. I always found it strange how her and Roxas haven't met before while he was a member; kind of strange don't you think? You would think they had met once, but I think maybe they did and we just didn't know about it because Namine's powers to manipulate memories. Who knows, but I would like to think that they did meet before inside Castle Oblivion.

Oh, am I getting out of track here? Sorry about that... ;

I never saw Axel as a friend to Namine, he had a weird way in showing it if he did. I think the only time he actually showed some friendship to the girl is when they escaped Castle Oblivion where he helped her get back to Roxas. After all, he didn't mind hurting the girl when Marluxia had her as a hostage. Again, maybe it's just me. To me, Saix will always be my favorite Orgy member...besides Roxas of course :).

Namine is like a caged bird, would you say perhaps a dove of some sort?

I must ask, do you hate Larxene and that's why you make her so evil? Or do you actually like her evil ways and just make her a bitch? lol. XD

I was sad that Roxas left Namine during the middle of the night. Dammit, he should have taken her with him that stupid idiot T.T; I seem to be calling Roxas a lot lately. O_o

I like how you have everything broken down in parts, makes everything simplistic and easy to follow. Some scenes also brought back wonderful memories when I fell for those two. -_-

lol, great job as always idiotique!

You have been reviewed by yours truly,

Kiome-Yasha 3 ;D