Reviews for Ordinary
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 4/6
sweet! :3
Bookworm11114 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really really really really captivating
Hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
The ending almost brought me to tears! It was so sweet and sad when Roxas had to leave Namine!
Sho Eisel chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awww, I can't beeive something so adorable exists! It was seriously perfectly fluffy and once again, you described Namine's emotions perfectly. I love it! And I loved it when Namine said : "He looks better in white, anyway." It was just adorable, instant favorite :)
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh wow. Utterly amazing. I love how you incorporated the storyline of the KH games into this story. The ending was so heartbreaking and good that I feel like I'm about to cry. Poor Namine... Wonderful love story. Please keep up the good work!
suteki ne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OH MY TERRANORT .

This story was utterly AMAZING. And I'm not even a Roxas/Namine supporter... until now :)

You've written the story so perfectly- I love it so much~! Seriously; this is the cutest oneshot I've ever read!

You're such a talented writer :3

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to add Roxas/Namine on my OTP list ;O
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Rainbow Nature chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was something I would like to read again and again... really I mean it, tough it lacks the progress I still consider it a truly nice story... keep it up
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww! This was really cute. I loved how they became close and closer and it actually portrayed scene from the actual game that had been adapted to fit this story! Nice work! More like this? :)
rayziedayzie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
You... are the epitome of insanity.

The good kind.

This was such a perfect story, I LOVE writers who can capture a long, very detailed story in so few words; the exact, PERFECT words that touch your heart.

G'AW :3

You're so inspiring.

I love you :D
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh! I love the ending! X3 I really wish they had Roxas and Namine give that little laugh in the original too. It's so adorable. XD

I laughed when Roxas said that a witch is an old hag with warts and a long nose. So blunt and innocent! Think Roxas has been in Halloween Town a little too much.

Smiled when Roxas said Namine was an angel. They really are a little hard to see sometimes, especially Namine. X3

"He was always an idiot." That line was all Axel.

Aha, thanks for writing this. It's a nice break for reading tons of tragedy/angst RokuNami fics. Thanks again! 8)
Tetsui chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yet another work of art.
AAK13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
AW Idiotiique! it's very romantic... *crying*

I love how roxas call namine an angel! AW! it's cute!

poor namine when roxas leaving her. And I can felt her feelings. It's hurt so much when the boy you love forgetting you... :(

I love the moment where roxas and namine reunited again. It's the best namixas moment in KH2 beside in white room moment

I don't know what to say, but every you write namixas story is always CUTE! I absolutely love it!

ps : sorry for my lateness (again) :b
2kaon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful, it is.

Really.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was amazing. I'm not kidding you.

Words cannot even DESCRIBE how much I love this.

This was... wow. One of THE sweetest and saddest one-shots I have read so far on (and I've read a LOT of stories)

You gave the Roxas/Namine pairing a whole new justice, seriously.

It was just so romantic and just absolutely adorable, that if I ever died after reading this fic, I would die of HAPPINESS X3

Now if only THIS was part of the Canon I would definitely be happy... xD