Reviews for Melody
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
got the warm tinglies from reading this - so sweet. loved the kiss and i love japanese folk music p (please remove spaces)

youtube watch?vAjELpQTdIvU

youtube watch?vtMMzG_iB-yU

youtube watch?vmknYIQIeD94

youtube watch?vVWgGIzVn8QY

youtube watch?vQ28LZgrqAmY

sweet that little interaction that sano stepped away from. wonderful little story!

in case you haven't heard, the following is just great news! \o/ please remove spaces.

crunchyroll anime-news/2011/10/03-1/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-gets-more-cast-reveals

watsuke's real ending - it's the special clip from a special box set and the ending in the kenshin kaiden:

youtube watch?vugWU8OATySE

the-oro kk_lay. php?xmulti/kaden

besides the live action film they've been talking about reanimating the kyoto arc - hopefully fan interest in it will motivate them to animate jinchuu arc.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Beautiful! Great work!
shirotora-san chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that was incredibly sweet, although i was a bit surprised at the kiss in the end, as it seemed a bit out of character for both of them. then again, given that unusually intimate gesture, i assume this was set sometime towards the end of the manga...?

a sweet little oneshot, nonetheless. :)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Lol. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy XD

Ari chan
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
aw! i love it!
E.Sparks chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was adorable, cute story
Seravia chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was so sweet! I love the ending, and the mysteriousness of it all until the end. I always knew Kenshin'd have an amazing voice. I guess I'm not the only one with that thought then!

RHRF
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was a sweet little moment of tenderness and understanding. I like how Kaoru knew right away Kenshin would not want to be the center of attention.
AllThoseGlitters chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw. Kenshin does have a nice voice, I listened to his song on the Rurouni Kenshin soundtrack. I can still sing it. This was a good, fic!