Reviews for Unpredictable Future
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
good chapter i am glad Edward didnt accept the agreement. Please update soon! I want to know what happends
Bellaangel383 chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
i can't wait to see what happens next!

i love it!

please let edward ands Bella get together soon!
vortext chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
AN AWESOME E.L.F chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
in depth negotiations would be nice, it would really nice. Aesome chapter by the way
JJ1234 chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
wow lol um cool, i wonder what bella is thinking:)
x.x-Pocketss-x.x chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
i think you should put just a brief summary of the negotiations between them but not to long...but i think one thing u shouldn't change is bella going to war...

Love the chapter by the way...hope you update soon!
laurieoflove chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
I'm glad that Edward didn't accept her deal without negotiation. What kind of king would he be if he did that? You know it would be good if they both had to go to war together and have to cooperate to get the troups to do what they need to do. Edward will not let Bella go without him along side her. Plus it would make for some very nice romantic scenes and firm up their relationship. Can't be intimate before their wedding night type of thing, of course. I'm sure you have already thought of this of course but I wanted to add my two cents.

Love it when you update. I'm completely addicted to this story. :) Great job on the grammar and spelling as well as contents. It feels like there is a good build up for the war that is going to happen and see if they make it through. Very well done.
laurieoflove chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
I love this story. I had to reread this chapter again because I liked it so much. I hope you can update soon but I do realize that it takes a very long time to get the chapter perfect.

I glad to see Charlie up and about. Hopefully he will make a full recovery.

When will Edward find out that Bella is going to go to war? I am imagining his reaction and if you do not get them married before the war starts, I have a feeling that Edward will go with her no matter what.
Mary chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
That was a great chapter! I can not wait for the next chapter
Eminnis chapter 23 . 5/4/2010
*sniffles* Aw! Please update soon!

Eminnis and Alicia
RosesFromDrew chapter 23 . 5/4/2010
I loved it! Great chapter.
loooooooooney chapter 23 . 5/3/2010
LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chappie! I really enjoyed Bella and Edwards interactions! :)
AN AWESOME E.L.F chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
this is really emotional...
Edwards squeaky chew toy chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
Chapters well worth the wait in coming.
JJ1234 chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
omg loved it, ur story is so cool, i cant wait to c wait ends up happening, when will u be updating?::)
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »