Reviews for Unpredictable Future
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Gee, poor edward
twigfairy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Simply marvellous

This is the second time reading and I'm still astounded by the low number of reviews

It deserves much praise than this!

I usually only read stories halfway and get bored but this was captivating til the end

I hope more people appreciate it!
Roseanne Celeste chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Whoz eliza? Is tht bella's middle nem or u mixed up ur character nems?
Roseanne Celeste chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Ths ws a luvly chapter B-) bella n eddie ar cute as kids...i hop edward realizes tht bella iznt the enemy n wen he's older he'll get revenge on charlie
katyaleighb chapter 36 . 1/8/2014
This was freaking adorable. I was supposed to be productive today, and instead I read all 36 chapters of this story. So .Much. Awesomeness. I love the play on Isabella being a ruler, but not being squeamish or running around trying to avoid the hard things!
lud chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
That's so sweet, I loved!
love1998 chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
his present was okay lol but i love the storry sorry im more of a book person not a people person i dont say things well
magmom2 chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
I meant to mention to you that I thought this was in the 15th or 16th century. Even if it was later I don't think they had showers and definitely noit hot water. Yet Edward took a hot shower.
CullenMasenAlways chapter 36 . 2/20/2013
I loved this story... it was so cute and perfect. I completely loved Arden and I cried when he died... I didn't want him to die. He was so good. And their son was named Arden! That was completely great! I love Arden hahaha. Thanks for this story. Take care.
Narges chapter 36 . 9/12/2012
thank you. it was truly a joy reading your story.
Shiba-san chapter 36 . 8/2/2012
Great ending! Continue writing wonderful stories!
OtakuAira chapter 36 . 6/23/2012
I love it! The first few chapters was cute because of the puppy love. Then i found it frustrating coz bella was so cold to Edward. and the last few chapters are amazing! Aww... they named their son after arden... how sweet.
Anushka C chapter 36 . 6/13/2012
Great ending! :)
Midnight SkyAurora chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
This reminds me of a lovely books series I read. It was inclusive of many fairy tales of princesses. This plot is very similar, reminding me of happenings both big & small w/in the novels. Have you read them? "The Frog Princess"? I love it, your fanfiction that is, I love the story you've created. Beautiful.
405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »