Reviews for Unwelcome Surprise
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 2/25
I can't breathe! I'm laughing so hard! Oh my GOSH! Starfire is amazing! And look at her being all comforting and adorable to Robin while he's recovering.

Also...exactly which window did Raven throw BB out of? Because there are a lot of windows, some of which are very high up. *conspiratorial grin*
SilentAuthor12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
BEST FAN FIC I'VE READ SO FAR If the show is ever rebooted, this HAS to be an episode Nice work!
iB3LIEVE chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
THE LAST LINE LOL
teentitansrobstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Woah... I...i-i wasnt expecting THAT!
Jupiter Queen chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I should have known what was headed my way when I came across "the first day of the fourth month." I see what you did there.

Great fic! It really made me giggle.
SofieButterfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
OMG HAHAHAHA
I can't stop laughing XD
MermaidStarfire chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Loved it! XD
The hazel-eyed bookworm chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Jesus Christ, one of my friends pulled that on me... I was like robin for a few hours
D chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Poor titans, heart attacks before breakfast, I think I'm dying...Lol...
Human Being chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Lol, poor Robin...and Raven, a good heart attack before breakfast, I laughed way too hard...
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
FREAKING HILARIOUS AND AWESOME! 8D
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Bwahahahaha *sob sob, choke gag* THESE SOUNDS AREN'T HUMAN AAAHAHAHHAAAHH
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
It's a bit ironic that I am reviewing this on April 1st. Anyways, good story! I do enjoy a good laugh at Robin's expense, not really sure why but its always funny. Also the fact that it was Starfire pulling a prank for once just made everything that much better.
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I love it when Star gets into human holidays a little too much! Gosh I miss the titans!
kiwiee.106 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
That was hilarious omg haha love their rxn