Reviews for Unwelcome Surprise
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 2/8
I love it when Star gets into human holidays a little too much! Gosh I miss the titans!
kiwiee.106 chapter 1 . 1/9
That was hilarious omg haha love their rxn
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That was... May I say, I was surprised. I WAS SURPRISED
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh crap, I think I literally just died laughing... Must not have, because I'm still typing this review!
As soon as I saw the date and the summary, I knew exactly what she was going to say, but it didn't stop me from totally cracking up anyway!
Ah, thanks for this... Just what I needed today!
Just a couple little punctuation errors, but otherwise, great job!
Keep up the HILARIOUS work!
kkaebsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
lmao this is so hilarious and cute
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Cracking up! Wow this is funny XD
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is awesome. Holy cow, Starfire would be the perfect one to play this joke, because they'd never expect it from her, you know?
Jay and Robin 4 ever chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OMG HILARIOUS! I love the times that Robin gets all weak and stuff. it's soooooo cute, huh?
X59 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was brilliant.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Brilliant! A bit off, but brilliant nonetheless. I loved how only BB guessed it, and man, I wish I knew what his pranks were!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Utterly hilarious.
DM-sama chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Okay. That was pretty good. It isn't often when a fanfic completely trolls the reader like that. Well done!
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"I believe the expression is, 'Give me five'?" You deserve one for that. That was hilarious. XD
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ha ha ha this is hilarious! Starfire's "joy" when she walks into the room reminds me of her excitement on Blorthog, which makes her actions especially believable. The dialogue is incredibly comical, and if anything could render Robin speechless, I think this would be it. Fantastic in all areas. Thanks for posting!
IgnoreMePlease chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I rather painfully fell off my chair in shock at her statement.