Reviews for Unwelcome Surprise
TheDogeMaster Types chapter 1 . 8/22
Bwahahahaha *sob sob, choke gag* THESE SOUNDS AREN'T HUMAN AAAHAHAHHAAAHH
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/1
It's a bit ironic that I am reviewing this on April 1st. Anyways, good story! I do enjoy a good laugh at Robin's expense, not really sure why but its always funny. Also the fact that it was Starfire pulling a prank for once just made everything that much better.
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 2/8
I love it when Star gets into human holidays a little too much! Gosh I miss the titans!
kiwiee.106 chapter 1 . 1/9
That was hilarious omg haha love their rxn
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That was... May I say, I was surprised. I WAS SURPRISED
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh crap, I think I literally just died laughing... Must not have, because I'm still typing this review!
As soon as I saw the date and the summary, I knew exactly what she was going to say, but it didn't stop me from totally cracking up anyway!
Ah, thanks for this... Just what I needed today!
Just a couple little punctuation errors, but otherwise, great job!
Keep up the HILARIOUS work!
kkaebsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
lmao this is so hilarious and cute
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Cracking up! Wow this is funny XD
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is awesome. Holy cow, Starfire would be the perfect one to play this joke, because they'd never expect it from her, you know?
Jay and Robin 4 ever chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OMG HILARIOUS! I love the times that Robin gets all weak and stuff. it's soooooo cute, huh?
X59 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was brilliant.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Brilliant! A bit off, but brilliant nonetheless. I loved how only BB guessed it, and man, I wish I knew what his pranks were!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Utterly hilarious.
DM-sama chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Okay. That was pretty good. It isn't often when a fanfic completely trolls the reader like that. Well done!
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"I believe the expression is, 'Give me five'?" You deserve one for that. That was hilarious. XD