Reviews for The story of Ulquiorra: After the Winter War
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Orihime x Ulquiorra/Harry x Hermione Please!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
HarryHermione Please!
killroy225 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
awesome story, make both a sequel and a prequel!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
nice. but it does not feel complete as you left ron and Dumbledore and a... probably some other people in Hogwarts confused.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
i'm somewhat conflicted about this story, it was pretty good, but it very much seems like you just gave up around the previous chapter. i think you could've done much more with this story. *sigh*

anyway, do keep up with the writing!
Moonstar66 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
i loved the story to bits - right up until you had Ulquiorra pair up with Orihime. Sorry, but i hate that pairing, even if it's barely there. great job on everything else though.
Sammiieeoo chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
This was a brilliant story :) I'm really glad I read it :)
its trash chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
the title explanes the chapter
Sezu-Ni chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
No offense. But what is wrong with your Ulquiorra? I mean he's all... Not Ulquiorra-ish. -_-
Asherit chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Shinigami-chan chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
lol, interesting. I really enjoyed this.
animeloveramy chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
i do love this story... could you hurry up with the sequal please? i'm shivering with the anticipation! _
FeatheredMask chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
This is an interesting idea. However, the events seem to happen too quickly, too abruptly. (ex: Grimmy getting hit twice, shinigami finding Espada, Youroichi finding McGonagall) Along with their bragging. In the first section of the 6th chapter Ulquiorra is crying his heart out, and at the end of the chapter, he's perfectly emotionless and cruel.

(I'll be back to finish the rest of the story. It's late, and my thoughts are out of order)
hi chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
heyheyhey ] pretty cool! gonna check out the sequel. Good job.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Hey ] this is quite good, I'm really liking harry/Ulquiorra stories. Keep writing!