Reviews for The Fullmetal Titan
SleepingClockwor chapter 9 . 7/19
-k
You are a great writer!:D Please continue to write!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Can't wait for the next one!
hummingbird802 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Your sub? I don't understand what he means.
Naosj chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Congratulations.
shadow of eyes chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I love your story please continue
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
you have had valid reasons for not updating, so we cant fault you for that,

do your best, but take care of yourself as well.

keep up the good work
the-misunderstood-demon chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Two things one blood is pretty smart awould not actually be stupid enough to do tje transmuation himself and two ive done alot of reasearch on raven and she actually has little to no memories of her time in azarath, also you stole the scene with blood from the opening of the "conqueror of shamballa" and lastly amestris is the name of a country not the world, sorry if i seem a little critical but i take F.M.A very seriously.
otakugirlxx chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
For your story I think the idea of your story is really interesting and fun to read. It might have a little mistakes but its really good compared to most of the other fanfictions so I don't think you should change the story idea. Now I'm really looking forward to both of the 2 groups reaction. Also you don't need to hurry with your story take your time I know understand that you have a lot of jobs but I will be rooting for it! :)
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
YES! EDWARD IS HERE!
Pokeshadow55 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Jeez, I hope you're alright. That sounds awfully stressful indeed. Well, there isn't really much to say, is there? Wel, altogether this story's alright, but I think if you wanted to do cleaning, that would probably be a bit helpful. It's much better compared to many fics out there, though looking back it is a bit hasty. However, I think the plot's rather interesting, but of course, some tune-ups would probably do a world of good.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
So...You play the Tales series...? ...You should play Tales of Symphonia, that one is probably the best plot-wise. :)
Darkness Incarnated chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Glad you still plan on updating and am ecstatic for that new chapter whenever you can get it out!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
OH MY GOSH YOuR NOT DEAD! You still owe me an update though.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Update soon!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Trust me when I say that the entire manga series for Elfen Lied is even more tragic than the anime since it doesn't cover the entire story.

Of course, with Kaede not becoming a psychotic killer, how are you going to justify the births of the other Diclonii? If she never becomes that person, that also means that characters like Nana and Mariko wouldn't be Diclonii since she never infected anyone with the Diclonius Virus.

Also, with the release of Assassin's Creed III, are you going to include Connor in the story as well? And this is just a shot in the dark here, is Aveline from Assassin's Creed III: Liberation going to be in the story too?