Reviews for The Fullmetal Titan
Jack Whitty chapter 2 . 8/4
Can you put Titans East in this crossover and have them meet Ed and Al, Roy Mustang and his Calvary were they have humorous, unforgettable and cool interactions together and team up and befriend one other. Also when are going back to making more chapters I really want to see the rest of them.
Jack Whitty chapter 9 . 8/3
So when are the others chapters of this going to come I definitely want to see them I'm betting they're going to be great and I definitely want to see more interactions with Ed and Alphonse, Roy's Surbordinates and Teen Titans also It'll be funny if Beast Boy hit on Winry or Starfire giving either Havoc, Roy, Winry odor Hawkeye a bear hug incapitaing them with it she is an emotional person with lots of affection. Also I'm betting the other chapters are going to be deep, hilarious, engaging, interesting, awesome, fun p and great to see on the Internet. Also have Starfire bear hug Alphonse, Ed or Mass Hughes for comedic effect.
SomeoneSimilar chapter 10 . 7/17
I get how you feel, I used to have panics and anxiety all the time. I wasn't diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome till I was in fifth grade. I'm sorry you weren't diagnosed until later in your life. Before I was diagnosed I would get stomachaches from worrying so much. I thought that was normal, as well as my insomniac habits. If I had a breakdown, I would probably take a break for a while too. You have my full support on your decision, and I look forward to seeing more of this story. I myself like to write, but I never have the guts to keep a story online. Please keep writing for the people who don't have the guts to.
Dragonfire Stories chapter 10 . 1/13
I like your ideas and I'm glad your okay.I hope everything gets better for you.
-DFS
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
I haven't even read your story yet, and I already can connect with you. I have aspergers myself, as well as ADHD, and there's a high chance of depression being a part of that mix as well. I bid you take your time and recover from your breakdown, as they can be both disorienting and detrimental to your health. My own mother once had to go to the mental ward of a hospital for her depression (long before I was born), so I can understand that you are currently having a rough time in your life. Get your life back in shape, then focus on fanfiction. Your health comes first :)
morgaine98 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
OH, how deeply terrible about your breakdown! AND I MEAN IT. My reason why, I had been bullied up until my freshman year of highschool, and now in sophmore year, my parents are divorcing, one problem after another, and I feel as if I'll never feel happy. At least my mom is still here and living. She has a job, and my dad will move out in November so that I can live with my mom. I am glad that I'm out of my blue period, but I feel as if my red one is about to unfold. And you know what that means. Insanity...Or possibly depression. I honestly have no Idea, I'm already completely insane, and I'm okay with that. Sorry, listen to me ramble on, I must bore you to death. Care to do an Edward as pride fanfic next? Possibly in the Naruto universe please? Just asking, you can do it in the Harry potter franchise or Code geass one too if you want. OH, I know, do Ed as pride in the Hunger games trilogy or Divergent trilogy. I look forward to your next story. You should be an AUTHOR you're so good. NO SERIOUSLY.
Sora Kim chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Glad you're starting to do better! It must have been an awful fright when all of that happened. Know that if you ever need to go on hiatus to relax and calm down during the process of writing that none of us will, nor should, get angry with you or become frustrated and leave reading your fanfics altogether. That's simply rude and really just something an absolute jerk would do.

As for what you asked of us readers, I did enjoy reading Fullmetal Titan, but if you feel as though you need to rewrite it, please do so.
Gentsmaster3000 chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Hang in there! Thank you for all the great chapters and just know that we support you.
SleepingClockwor chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
-k
You are a great writer!:D Please continue to write!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Can't wait for the next one!
hummingbird802 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Your sub? I don't understand what he means.
Naosj chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Congratulations.
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I love your story please continue
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
you have had valid reasons for not updating, so we cant fault you for that,

do your best, but take care of yourself as well.

keep up the good work
the-misunderstood-demon chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Two things one blood is pretty smart awould not actually be stupid enough to do tje transmuation himself and two ive done alot of reasearch on raven and she actually has little to no memories of her time in azarath, also you stole the scene with blood from the opening of the "conqueror of shamballa" and lastly amestris is the name of a country not the world, sorry if i seem a little critical but i take F.M.A very seriously.