Reviews for Shadow Magic
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is a cool crossover idea and nicely executed.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Can we expect more of this great crossover?
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal)
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I've read better, but not bad. You managed to keep the flow of the story going without repeating yourself. The fight scenes could use more excitement.

If I would've written it, it would've been a LOT more drawn out, which is not always a good thing mind you P
Peter Farkas chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I would really like to know how the story will go on if it will. There are plenty of good ideas in it, I might be just too mainstream with your work.

I can't see many contradictions out yet, ready to be understood: for example the wizards' view of the Shamanic tradition; of metahumanity; why incantations are needed; if Hogwarts was revealed (if not, why do they need to hide it) or how can Snake Eyes view the Other Side though Harry or none of the former wizards could.

Another note: I prefer longer chapters (IMO I can give back more feelings in those), but this is really your choice.

Have a nice day!