Reviews for This Heart of Mine
nylanna1105 chapter 8 . 2/3
I love this story. I will still follow this story in case you change your mind and continue updating this story again.. Crossing my fingers.. Hihi..
I love this plot so please update..hahaha..
aerie50 chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
This was a really great chapter as well a great story. The way you tell a story is amazing and I feel like im actually present in the story when i read it! I lose my sense of self and im just so deep into this story! I haven't read a story like this in years! So sad that you have decided not to finish but I hope and pray that you will come back to it! Its very well written and you have a gift! Hope to hear from you soon!
natysc chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I just don't see why people start writing something and then stop before finishing. It's sad because the story is interesting.
sulou chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Oh, I'm so sad to hear you are no longer inspired to continue this lovely story. I've enjoyed reading this all the way up to this last chapter. Thank you for sharing.

sulou
rio chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
ara? why discontinue? its a good story though...
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
thank you so much for the closure, "They live happily ever after, I swear. :3" if only all authors would at least give that much so this chapter and that sentence is very much appreciated. :)

i hope you continue writing even though it's not this story since i've enjoyed your work.
gin
Lunattress Andolink chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This is madness! Jk.
This is too good to be true. It pains us readers to read such good stories being left behind. But we cannot impose and demand from writers like you to write, especially when you've lost interest and inspiration to continue.
This really makes me sad. You have talent and a nice plot. I love how the way Kenshin and Kaoru interact with each other. I like how they are portrayed in the story. But now, there is no more. :(
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
This is so heart breaking. The story is so wonderful. How I wish that one day inspiration will strike you again to continue this story.
You had an amazing talent and an awesome plot. I really like this story. I had just seen this when you uploaded this chapter. I was curious and that curiousity lead me to tears now knowing that this wonderful story is already at its end. This really makes us sad.
brainy carrot chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
This is sad news. You know, I've read this and Time and Time Again several times, wishing that you will update sometime soon. Well, it's unfair for us readers to demand that you continue writing it but it's sad for us readers to be left hanging with such a good story, one with lots of potential.

Maybe you can pass this to another writer?
Ssa Ssa chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Today is the saddest day of my life... :( you are discontinuing this story...

I am looking forward for your next story of Kenshin and Kaoru. :)
Hana-chanS2 chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
You swear... ahh.. I'm sad. How is that a happily ever after?I'm feeling so unsatisfied... their feelings haven't reached yet and now they never will... maybe imagining kenshin with a forever alone meme face will get your hand moving lol
Hana-chanS2 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Omg! Kenshin! "I want to treasure you"?! what a lady killer! It reminds me of the song treasure by Bruno Mars though. if it was me I would already be head over heels in love!
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Please don't abandon this! Gah! Enishi should just die. Not like I have a grudge against him or anything but I don't like him. He and Tomoe are definitely siblings of discord! Grrrrr!
Momesan chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this fanfic, cause I really love it. Please update soon!
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
This needs to be updated. ASAP!