Reviews for A Little Help Here?
thosebluegreeneyes chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Lol, did Kristen really send that message in p.s i loathe you? I dont remember reading that but i barely even paid attention when I did, so, lol. And you know I would luh-ve to co-write with you, but I'm on hiatus once I finish all my stories but don't YOU dare stop writing girl cause I'm in luh-ve with this!

thosebluegreeneyes chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
YES! Claire is beta, lol, Alicia really bothers me at times she could be such a wannabe and so unoriginal like in Revenge of the Wannabes... talk about a POSER! Lol, no offense if you like her, lol. And its okay i am so nawt a miley cyrus fan, the only song by her I liked was The Climb and she didn't even write it herself, the movie ppl did, so the depth of the song kinda vanished, but anyways great chapter. Lol, its like one in the morning rite now.

thosebluegreeneyes chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Lol, I loved this and I personally thought Lisi was being really uncool by adding the whole WC and Layne twist, i respected Kristen so much more before that, she actually seemed like a normal girl who is good-popular and with awesome taste, back 2 ur story- i hearted it times ten!

thosebluegreeneyes chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
O, can't wait to see what the plan is! And lol, I don't think Kristen doesn't have one, Dylan eats anything, lol and Massie is low fat Jr. Mints, lol. But those snacks sound dee-lish! Great chapter!

thosebluegreeneyes chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
AW! DERRICK IS SOO SUPPORTIVE! Lol! I totally heart this story which is why I'm adding it to my favorties.

thosebluegreeneyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
OMG! Poor Massie, lol sorry that I'm just now getting around to reading your story, I know you always review for mine, so I'm gonna review for all your chapters too, lol, I feel majorly bad for Massie even though she shouldn't have gotten so bratty in the first place, but she has AN ALPHA POSITION she needs to fulfill, anyways great job! I'm gonna go 2 the 2nd chappie now.

pugfaced chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wow, this is interesting (:
BookWormBandGeek chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
You need to update. School's out, you should write more now, right? So Clare's the beta now? Plan? Bryan? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? Ahh. Sorry I'm so WOW. I'm still slap happy from Clare's birthday party (haha Clare...) and I can't go crazy because of my sprained ankle! (stupid parking lot...) I guess I should go now! UPDATE.

BookWormBandGeek chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
So, i was going to wait til the end, and i didnt really want to give away my identity, but BRYAN!

He hasn't txted my phone back, BTW.

I like the story so far, but it doesn't really seem to flow, you know?

OH well, i shall keep reading, and laughing (at Bryan) and reviewing(:

Mari xx chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
The writing just gets better and better! I'm glad you have subplots, they always make a story more interesting. Question - do you have an outline written?

The only constructive thing I have to say is what when you miss words in sentences, like 'The only she didn't have was pepper.' (made up sentence, lol) the sentence is missing a word, isn't it? I only spotted that once in this though, so don't worry.

Great job with the chapter, update soon!
dakrazykat1030 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
its really good but try to make your chapters longer plz and update soon plz
Mari xx chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
I loved this chapter. Branching out to the other characters really helped, didn't it?

Update when you can! :)
Mari xx chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
PMS season XD

Plot...plotplotplot... well, in a stunning turn of ironic events, Kristen's dad strikes A HUGE deal and gets more money, so Kristen can buy publicly again? Some relationships always spice up a story, branch out from Massington to whoever you like. Um...oh! I just got an idea. What if somewhere, probably in the end of the story after Massie's able to spend again, Merri Lee takes her onto The Daily Grind to take about how she turned her old clothes new?

Also - with this, you can definitely add in Massie's resentment towards her parents. After all, this is their fault.

Branch out to different characters, that always helps me.

As for writer's block, try listening to music and re-reading one of the clique books. Or reread the summer collection ones because you get to know the characters better.

That's all I have to say for now. :P
dakrazykat1030 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
massies signature is starbucks... idk about kristens and dylans though

update soon plz
dakrazykat1030 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
its really good.

for plot ideas... hm... well for part of it you could have the biggest sale of the year at the mall and massie can't spend anything... idk... the plot you picked is hard to branch ideas off of. plz update soon though