Reviews for It Not Starts in San Francisco
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I've never read Sandman, but I've also read a Nobody Xover I haven't liked so I wiki-ed a summery of Sandman and read this anyways. With that knowledge, know that I really liked your characters; Bod was in character, and Death, while not acting precisely as she does in the book is also I think extremely in character. Death personified just couldn't have only one personification and still be true to the concept of death. Great job!
Uovoc chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I liked this more upon rereading it. Death came off decently; in some places she sounds a little too formal. I like that Bod accepts his mortality. He isn't trying to cheat death, he just wants to live.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
LOL Cute. :)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was cute XD I don't know how else to describe it.

You did really well to match the elements ;)
Day of Diana chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hee hee. Nobody Owens is so clueless. Lady Death, hmm? In America, Death is usually personified as a man, not a woman. Oh well. Cute story anyways.
lulu42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I don't have much time to leave you a proper review, but I loved this! I noticed the similarities to the Lady in Grey and Death as well, and reading the conversation between the Bod and Death was lovely. He does have to reconcile with the idea he is in the world in the living now, and a conversation with Death is perfect.

And don't worry. You didn't butcher Death. :)