Reviews for Bloody Fangs
Silver Moonlight14 chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
Go Eapl-san! hurry write the next chapter please!
S2xBlizzard-AngelxS2 chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
Awesome Story!:D

Upgrade soon!
Oana chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
i would like if ikuto is only vampire...not witch...:((
Oana chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO LIKES VAMPIRES !...I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE MANY CHAPTERS...(i hope )
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
i loev it so please write
ToNeverBeKnownAgain chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
ah i cant wait for da next chappy ahahhaa lol hehe oh wekkz update soon ok hehe lol
ToNeverBeKnownAgain chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
aw i got it wrong haha lol oh wellz hehe
ToNeverBeKnownAgain chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
i am guessing da person is lulu maybe? lol or... i dont know ahah oh well lets just go and see ahah lol
you should get lost chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
O.o Oh my... are they caught? Or is an angel being killed?
oxCuteKataraox chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
OMG! WATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!~ O.O

Plz update soon! This is an awesome chapter!~ _
EmikoHoshiko chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Oh WAT WHO! OO WHO IS IT!

OMG OMG OMG I WANNA NOE WHO IT IS! OMG OMG OMG HURY! XD!
twilightserius chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
cool use the tail too
Manga-bird chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
In the later chapters there are less grammer mistakes, and the speech is written well, though a little more description is needed, and there are still a couple of paragrphs that seem a little too long, such as when you first described everyone. It would be natural here to start a new paragraph for each person and add in more description to flesh it out or to make the descriptions much shorter and describe them in detail later.

As for the earlier chapters, they are in dire need of a re-write, and it is something that needs doing desperately. I for one almost didn't continue reading once I saw the first chapter, and it is only due to the wonderful beginning of your writing that I continued, however there were some grammer errors later and the speech was all bunched up. If I hadn't found a genuine interest in the story I would certainly have stopped reading because of this.

Please don't rely on just on the story to pull a reader in, because there are many readers who see bad grammer and immediately move on, and it would be a shame for this story to be missed because with a read over and re-write it could be really great.

Right now I complement you on the plot, though a lot has been included in these last few chapters, and the fact that you began to clean up your presentation in later chapters, but again I urge you to return to the beginning and sort it out.

Keep up the good work ;-)
sylvanicara chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
watta kinda cliffy endin with a scream o the horror lol wow angel -angels sing- lol bye
linblueneko chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
good job but there was almost no amutoness but if it weren't for that it would still be a good chapter