Reviews for Honey, I'm Home
Neiph chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Probably no point in writing to you but I really like this story, read it whilst I was supposed to be working ahah!
Any chance of continuing?
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Didnt think i would, but i reallly like this! um, you are nineteen?
julieakaweirdo chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
nice story... Will Ellie find out about The Joker being Jack?

And i gues you are nineteen...

UPDATE SOON!
Anonny chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
holy cripes! please update this is friggin' amazing! i can't help but feel really sorry for ellie though. but i love the way you've written joker - update soon!
foxxy nine-tails chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
well i love it so far. it keeps making me wonder whats gonna happen next. and i really REALLY want to know when elli is finally going to figure it out and what joker is gonna do when she does
YfyF12 chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Okay. First off, happy birthday! From how well your writing is, I would guess that you're 16 or perhaps 17? A rough guess there. Don't get mad at me if I'm incorrect.

Second, this story is amazing. I love it. I read it all today and just couldn't stop. I like how you put how Jack and the girl was together in the beginning. Very well done. :)

Normally, people just cannot get the Joker's personality right but you did with soaring colors. Marvelous! :D

Anyway, I am eagerly waiting for another update. The ending of this chapter was very creative. Good job. I do hope you have a happy birthday.

-YolandaFriella
kristi chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
lovely. oh, and happy later birthday :)
LissaUnderground chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
happy b-day, and i 3 your story. keep it up :)

-lissa
Midaria chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
YOUR 20!

righyt?

RIGHTT?

naw, probably not. but hey, I tried :)

ANYWAYS...Hurrah! finnaly! an update! omg i cant wait to see what happens next!
ChristinelovesPhantom chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
ahh so good! keep going! i can't wait until she finally figures it out. or he finally tells her. nice work!
Midaria chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
HURAH!

an update, by god, FINNALY!

sorry i did not review last time. i dunno what happened. :P

HOWEVER, the sory is comin along BEAUTIFULY! i really like this! UPDATE! now!
liVe-yOur-fAntasY chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
UPDATE MORE! I almost forgot this story! :( haha
PreciousRaymond chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Tease! I want Joker to hear her side of what happened! Hope she will, of course without her knowing he's Jack. Maybe he will see this from a different point of view. Waiting for the next chapter!
RubyWaters chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
I hope you update soon. Poor Ellie, I feel quite bad for her; I hope that the game ends her way. Your descriptive writing is very good and because I watched the vid on Youtube (good vid!) it's easy to see Ellie's character. I love some of her internal monologues, a couple of times I've laughed aloud (earning stange glances from everyone else around me!). I really hope you update soon, but at the same time, I see you're a really busy person, take care and have a great week.
RubyWaters chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Wow! just found this story and had to stop here to say, very well done! I'm anxious to read more so I'll review again in a moment...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »