Reviews for Happiness
Just beautiful I don't know what to say its pure and heart touching I almost had the breakdown love it ...
lornajoe chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh my god! That was amazing! So sad, but so sweet! I just started watching OTH on SoapNet, so I haven't read any of the fan fiction until recently and you are already one of my favorite authors! I can't wait to check out the other stories you wrote.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Even though Peyton & Lucas (with Sawyer) are living happily ever after, at least they are in my mind, this is heartbreakingly beautiful. I have never cried so much while reading a story but, with this one, I'm crying like a baby. It truly is just lovely, sad, bittersweet and happy all at the same time. Nice job.

When he called her Belles I lost it completely and then the box, oh my, so lovely.
redguitar chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this is really good. but im glad this never happened cos its so sad im crying!
missshay16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
it was sad cos Peyton died but then things got better, i really love this story. it great. kinda reminds you that life always goes on even after death and pain. also that its good to have a great support system
babes2103 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
ok, so i finally got around to reading this and i cried like a little ole baby. the progression was perfect from one thing to the next. i hated that peyton died but by the end of it...it fit the story very well. great story.
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Okay I know i'm a little late but THIS was...I have no words that could sum it up, it had me balling and smiling, but i cry easily :p and the song you used is just thudworthy. The ending tottaly had me reaching for a tissue. I could seriously feel the love :P.

x
WDE11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow! I think I cried through most of this. Sad but good!
Heavenlee chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Goodness knows I'm not an easy cryer but I felt myself coming very close to it throughout different parts of the story, with my heart breaking at every pivotal moment. It was lovely. I was truly surprised that Peyton died but it was brilliant that you went down that road-I'm not a person that wants to see a cheesy "happily ever after" type of ending for everything but given LP and their life and journey, never have I wanted it more for anyone than I do for them but in the show, in fanfics, I'd like to see an alternative so I sort of get the best of both worlds lol Yeah, Peyton better live (and BabyLP too!) in the show but your fanfic was awesome.

Also, on the note of what exactly is wrong with Peyton's pregnancy...I did a lot of research myself when Peyton first started experiencing pain, long before 6.17, and I thought ectopic pregnancy might be what she has too. Only after seeing 6.17, I don't think its that anymore; EP happens when the egg fails to travel down the fallopian tube and so it gets fertilized in the tube itself rather than the uterus. And since the fallopian tube is no place for any growing fetus to be located, an immediate surgery is needed to terminate the egg because otherwise, as you yourself mentioned, the mother will certainly die and I don't think its possible for the fetus to fully develop itself given its placement-the mother wouldn't even live long enough to carry the baby to term. Anyways, thats what I remember from all my research from the matter. And so, I really don't think its EP. It goes against what we've been told about Peyton's complications.
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Well that didn't pan out exactly as I had expected it to. I guess I expected it to take a happier path.

I really liked it though...sadness and all. :)

Very sweet and rather well written also.
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
all i can say is...amazing.
chase the memories chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this got me crying, but it was so bittersweet for lucas to remember all those years he had w/ her until he see her again.. you did amazing job on this one.. love it..
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OhMyGod, that was just...it was incredible.

It was SO beautiful, and so heartbreaking...I really, REALLY loved it, a lot.

You did a fantastic job!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This was beautiful and heartbreaking. Even in the sad moments, you managed to make it so bittersweet, showing that even though everything was big and scare and uncertain, they all knew she needed to have the baby, and why. The cute BP/NP conversations, where I wanted to laugh, but was almost crying at the same time.

Lucas losing Peyton was really hard to read, but holding Annabelle and seeing her eyes, and feeling like she was already healing him was just so powerful and perfect. Wonderful symbolism there.

The ending was absolutely beautiful. A little bit breathtaking, where he just wants to go home and be alone, and they all know why. He wants to be with her and she's waiting for him. I'm tearing up a little bit even writing this.

I just loved it. Beautiful writing.
breyton23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I have never ever cried over a story. This broke my heart into millions of pieces. This is not gonna happen though, well, crossing my fingers. Great story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »