Reviews for Nothing to Trade
the wibbler chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
This was absolutely brilliant; just the right level of gritty and nostalgic for any good Fallout fic. I really enjoyed the new depth you gave to a character that I'd previously just written off as just an asshole (although he IS still an asshole, but not just a cardboard cut out of assholery) I also really, really enjoyed the dynamic between Audrey and Colin; your Lone Wanderer was fantastic! She's very realistic as the product of James' rearing and her time in the wastes. But I think what I really liked about this was the scene you painted of daily life in Fallout for everyone else, so all in all thank you and although it's unlikely I hope you update :)
Sera chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
Well, the status is incomplete, but this does seem like a sweet ending. I appreciate and enjoyed this story because we get so many retellings of the journey of the LW when there are so many others POVs that could be explored. Moriarty x The Pragmatic, Opportunistic, Super-Polite Lone Wanderer Audrey. You gave the man a sense of humor and gave him a voice that sounded perfect for the real canon writing.
I loved this. Thank you :D
Sera chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
A drunk and then hungover Moriarty is a hilarious Moriarty.
I really like the cameos of other characters you got in here and how you mixed up the chronology a little bit.
Awesome story :D
jasper8 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Nice, or should that be "nice" little fanfic. Actually I thoroughly enjoyed it. Interesting interpretation of some of the characters, and I think that viewing the tale of The Lone Wanderer through the eyes of a supporting character is a good way to go. And I did like your take on the LW; Audrey's mix of innocence and toughness was intriguing and how she was realising her destiny was consistent with the game.

Some minor variation from canon e.g. Burke not being there when the LW arrived in Megaton, but far more importantly, to me anyway, was that it caught the feel of Fallout where there are few truly good characters and a lot of choices. Not all of them good, and hardly any easy.

I'm guessing that since it's been nearly twelve months since an update we won't be seeing anymore, and the Lone Wanderer's journey ends here.

But it's not a bad place to leave it, and it's been a good ride. Thank you for posting it.
I'mNotGoodAtThis chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I remember reading this story a couple of years ago and I really enjoyed it. I don't know why but I decided to look up this story again and was surprised to see that you had updated it. I don't know if you plan on continuing this story or not so I'm not going to sit here and demand that you update faster or anything like that. I just want you to know that it was a pleasure to read your story and I am happy that I came across it all those years ago, because it is by far my favorite Fallout story.

Happy Writing :)
Dusty Forgotten chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Interesting, interesting... I have to say, it kept me rather intent. Now, there are a few spelling and grammatical mistakes that your Beta really should have caught, but simple that don't detract too much from the plot. I would also like to mention that when I like a story, I read it out loud. Now I have an Irish accent. Thank you.
LittleMissGhoulify chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
I love the Deadwood reference. I actually live in the town of Deadwood, SD, and I cannot count how many times people have asked if we have gunslinging competitions (which in fact...we do. Strange image of the place)

But great story! I love it!
TBM1 chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Amazing job! :)
tennispanda chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
I loooooooove this story! Please update again soon! :D
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
OMG! Thanks for the update. This is one of my favorite stories out there and i had thought you given it up for ghost.

Again, great read.

Thanks
tittlekid chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
This was the first Fallout fanfiction I've read ever and I still adore it - I think you write Moriarty excellently in character and I love seeing the workings of Megaton, you make it come to life!
nartohaloevovled chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Holy shit this is great work!

this has actually opened my eyes to the multiple interpretations one can have on the actions of The L.W.

Keep it up if you can, I know you haven't updated in a long while, but if you do, I'll be watching.
Teufelszeug chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
I really liked how you painted Lone Wanderer and how it goes well with original game. In game, players usually do a lots of ambivalent staff in order to receive as much quest XP as possible - and you managed to create a believable character who does the same ambivalent deeds and it's actually suits her )
That one person chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
Crazy interesting - seriously. I love the characterizations and acidic dialogue; they totally fit. You've also found a nice mix of thought, description and dialogue.

Rock on. :)
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
loving it...cant wait for more.