Reviews for Unbreakable Bonds Between Us
Lolli Lollipop chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved the idea of the story, but it needs more description of what is happening and what they are feeling, or it ends looking like a screenplay.
Another thing is that you don't actually know that you are bound by the Akai Ito... Even Mei and Atsushi were, like, guessing according to what had happened with them during their whole lives.
But the story is really good. Keep writing! And sorry about my english, I'm Brazilian.
Jya ne!
- Misao.
Japanese no Otaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i watched this show and loved it! well, except for Mia and Mitsu breaking up. so, I'm glad u got them back together in this story. hope u update soon
laramis chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I loved A kun and Mei! I loved this series! They were so cute together. It was sad how Sara lost her memories and how Mei's ex boyfriend was killed right after he decided to just be friends. It was a really good show.
kitit21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
It's great to see other people obsessing over this show. I saw it while I was in Japan and I fell in love instantly. Thank you so much for writing a fanfic for this. If you want more akai ito, I recommend the books. I'm slowly translating them if you ever want to read...
KT 01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Thank you very much for this story. This chapter was very well written and I believe captures the essense of the characters' personalities in the drama. In fact, as I had just finished watching the drama, the characters were still freshly imprinted in my mind and I believe you were able to replicate them perfectly into this story. Although the original drama was very well done but I cannot help but feel that the last episode gave rise to many possibilities to develop Mei and Atsushi's relationship. Therefore, I am very happy that you have decided to take over from where the drama left off. I look forward to your next update and I wish you all the best.