Reviews for Grim Reapers
so what?
Katti94 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Cool story :D
IWD chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
cool these stories seem to answer some questions i also like the multi ethnic shinigami bit thats cool

i wonder what a meeting of all the Captain Commanders would be like..all that massive power and different personalities...(patton like guy for the US lol)

keep it coming thanks for the fun read
Xandre chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
quite an interesting concept. I especially like the idea of Shinigami existing elsewhere under different names, etc.

and something ol' Voldy might be scared of. This could be interesting... I really hope you update soon...

Best regards,

Xandre
ValykirieRevolution chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
The differnces between the ghosts is slightly hard to follow, but its still a good way to seperate the differences. I really like the character combos the most by the way. :)
DeadInfinity chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Hm... Actually, magic and reiatsu being different makes a lot of sense. In my Large Theory Of Crossovers, there are two types of energy, ki and reiatsu, which mix into chakra.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Regulus is a Shinigami, and so Ariana? Cool. I hope this gets updated soon.
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I liked it, there was a one problem though..

"English order will do, though I will give you mine in the Japanese order. My name is Kisuke Urahara"

Got it wrong it's Urahara Kisuke. But no worries, small mistake don't matter if the fic is good:)